.[> Flat Earth : (One) of the biggest lies ever told....

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Flat Earth : (One) of the biggest lies ever told....

Post by John Clees »

I couldn't agree more.

Ironic how YouTube hired 10,000 ppl to "flag" videos. Of course people can and will reupload them...Man 3/4 videos I posted here were taken offline. Back online uploaded again and reposted the new ones for now. Pretty specific how "suddenly" things are trying to be covered up with a strong effort, but its too late. The People know and there's going to eventually be a change.. no more 16-30 Billion in tax revenue. Sorry folks feed & build houses for the homeless.

Does someone feel threaten? Gov's and all the tax money they take in/steel from people? .... lol. I think most can forgive our Governments for all the lies, HOWEVER this.... this isn't going to get brushed under the rug, hence all the attempted silencing.

Also I wouldn't take those math calculations at face value too much but it's an interesting number to compare and look at even if they were off or another "theory" was mentioned... it also gives a realistic perspective of how INSANELY made up leaving the van allen radiation belts are, and now things found online to compare them to actually "logged numbers" and compare them to logic...

Joe Rogan before he was paid said, "they "lost" something like 12,500 reals of telemetry (1's & 0's) data'a... missing from the greatest history achievement of man kind?

Buzz Aldrin saying : they torched the flag on the moon as they left.

HAHA. Saying the flags will "disintegrate" in time, but ohh look here are the 6 flags, not to even remotely mention the moon and how we ONLY see one side ALWAYS, and it's perfect. Seeing an image that clear and PERFECT 90 degree circles (as if that would ever happen) naturally.

The more you look into the trail its completely hilarious!

In the end... what would you use to try to confirm that, more nasa lies that were published?

:-flower
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

g-force is in fact connected with acceleration
Right so you'd HAVE to accelerate to get up to that speed.

Is your thought that the Apollo gradually got to that speed? To me, sure one could try to present a thory of not speeding up that fast, but that defines even more logic to me due to NASA weight/design/engineering.

Supposedly floating through space you would have rocket power to "thrust" you even up to that speed which is an entire other theory of how that actually or supposedly happened.

The TRUTH is simple... as mentioned by Tesla all these overly complicated "scientific theories of bullshit"
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Little different thought I'd share.

This is a great summary !

"science will lose, because they dont have the tools to fight this thing with, they are CONFINED by the RULES THEY USED...to "try" to build the world, the universe that you live in."

Ha

ppl hacked flatearth.com : all this cover up only proves things THAT much more....

not sure how you can cover things up any more...it's too late...

perhaps this argument was expected to come later...

but now it's here... gov's are in bad spot! ..lol

last 50 years at 16 Billion / year = 800 (B)illion.

I truly hope deeply in the end : this could end all wars.

homeless, hungry, ect..
SanderMartin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SanderMartin »

John Clees wrote: Image
Fastest Fighter Plane speed G = 8.46 (2278 feet/sec) the max speed a Pilot can Endure before a blackout
Speed of Apoll 11 -( 36,960 feet/sec)
Seems legit!
Bit off topic but... Astronauts endured a maximum of:
- 3 Gs in the space shuttle and i read just 0.5 Gs on lift-off in the Apollo CSM (the ones that went to the moon with the Saturn 5 rockets) with a max of 4Gs
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Azimuthal Map

UN LOGO

Gleaon's Flat Earth Map of 1892 - "AS IT IS" : "Longitude and Time Calculator"

FlatEarth believed for 1200 years.

"AS IT IS" = MNML

I appreciate any input thank you. same argument, "weight/design/engineering" using that to get to the other speed is still the impossible math equation 36000/feet per sec.

I think to me personally 10,000 microscopic math equations is just avoiding the topic... sure more people can have input on more "slightly" off math.... either way...the math takes us on many tails spins... (as tesla stated) ... to me the truth should be simple.

I also heard THERE ARE ONLY 4 elements from the periodic table that could EVER withstand the van allen radiation belt...

guess how many the paper thin... space suits had - 0....

thus some how giving this "magical power" to a "space shuttle" which I'd love to see the test/fail ratios historical statics on that.

Didn't we just have yet another "failure" launch....

2014, 2015...(perhaps let's stop reporting on them)...

These are several 100's of millions of dollar errors...

doing/testing what exactly...?

How 50 years later everyone still doesn't know what they are doing?

:lol:

Flat Earth - NASA EXPOSED *MUST SEE*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRyucJq-vyI&t=2s
NASA - ESA - SPACE X
Time to give us our $1 Trillion BACK

John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

3 MILLION Flat Earth video results deleted from Youtube in ONE NIGHT - Mark Sargent

"Cut search results by 40% over night"

Posted Jan 2017

-surprised flower
n1colae
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by n1colae »

this thread xD
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

"Space may be the "final frontier" BUT : it's made in a Hollywood basement"

Why you Lying to US you're going to HAVE to PACK UP YOU"RE BAG AND GO!!!

History has been re::written by winners of wars : the Jesuits order, CAZARS - FREE MASON's AND MORE!!!,

They pull THE VALL OVER OUR : EYES and it's time to AWAKEN : through ORGANIZED indoctrination OUR MINDS WERE TAKEN...

It's tIME we TAKE OUT POWER BACK an dre RECUSE OUR PEOPLE!!! THE VADICAN and the BAKERS ARE LIKE RESIDENT EVIL!!!

they may have the greatest plan ever concocted - but illuminati has the thought they'd never be spotted - they are manufaucting REALITY ALL IN OUR HEADS !

They tell us if the EARETH IS FLAT WE:LL FALL OFF THE EDGE : BUT IF is a SPINNING BALL WE WON"T FALL OFF IT THEN!

AND GRAVITY IS OUR IMAGINARY MAGIC FRIEND !!?!?!????! WHY IS WATER ALWAYS FLAT WHEN MINIUPLATED ?

WHY ARE PICTURES OF THE EARTH COMPTUER GENERATED ?!?!?!

WHY YOU LYING TO US THAT THATS SOMETHING THAT WE WANT TO KNOW !!!

AFTER THAT YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO PACK UP YOUR BAG AND GO!

DEAR NASA !!!!

IT"S BECOMIN 100% CYRSTAL CLEAR....

THAT YOU AND THE OTH ER SPACE PROGRAMS THAT ARE IN OPERATION ARE CONNECTED : AND ARE DECIEVEING THE ENTIRE WORLD :

MORE AND MORE : PEOPLE : ARE waking up every SINGLE DAY : we are now able to see right through you" What we REALLY what to KNOW is ....

WHY ARE YOU LYING : : sincerely : me and the GREAT people from this Earth"

The CAPT. THINKS the world is ROUND SEE : BUT : WEEEEE ALL KNOWWW : iT'S FLATTTTT : RIGHT!!!!?????

: OF COURSE IT'S FLAT !!! ::: SURE I KNOW THE WORLD IS FLAT!!! :::

: YEAAHH SO DO IIIII !!! ::: : EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT!!!

: JUST: : : CANT : : : MAKE this stuff up KIDS!!!

VICELAND CLAIMS THE EARTH WAS ROUND : ( THEIR FIRST SPLIFF IN SPACE ) - ONLY THEY FORGOT TO TURN OFF THE FISH EYE LENSE
AT THE VERY BEGINNNING !!! ( CAUGHT RED HANDED ) ! ! ! - I REALLY EXPECTED MORE FROM YOU VICELAND!?!?!

THE EARTH DOESNT CURVE LIKE THAT !!!! HAHAHA DUH!

COMPLETE PROOF OF AN ATTEMPTED : COVER UP....

HUMAN ERROR : OPPS !!!

Hahah