mnml.nl

Want to join? Send us a message info (at) @ mnml.nl with a preferred username and we'll send you a login!
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Digging methods.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:40 pm 
mnml admn
mnml admn

Quote:
I personally don't stick to one method.

Good point.

also with all the auto reminders you can get from general online record sites. I have them auto populated into a folder counting 50+ or more. It's hard not to run across new music with some of the youtube players & auto email options now a days. Without even trying you run into so much more vs. even 3-5 years ago online.

I've also post audio sample links from other sites in the "note" section after I add it to my wishlist if the youtube isn't posted in discogs. Obliviously this helps me remember why I added it in the first place, but does help efficiently in the buying process.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:58 am 

Yea I forgot to mention that I do dig through decks, juno Deejay.de etc beforehand as the prices on Discogs are just out of hand and i also utilise soundcloud but maybe not enough. Discogs would be my main source, i need to start branching out as much as possible as not having a record store here is depressing and so are the prices on Discogs.... for example Various ‎– Referenz 1 by Yakine, MSPE, Avos and alex picone is now at £132. What planet do these people live on.

Anyways thanks for the tips and replies :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:25 pm 
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Alba livin wrote:
Yea I forgot to mention that I do dig through decks, juno Deejay.de etc beforehand as the prices on Discogs are just out of hand and i also utilise soundcloud but maybe not enough. Discogs would be my main source, i need to start branching out as much as possible as not having a record store here is depressing and so are the prices on Discogs.... for example Various ‎– Referenz 1 by Yakine, MSPE, Avos and alex picone is now at £132. What planet do these people live on.

bummed out i had to travel and attend a wedding the day that released, tried to send my little brother to halcyon to pick me up a copy but he wasn't having it ha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:15 am 
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Alba livin wrote:

They are repressing it soon I heard...

https://soundcloud.com/venardd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:50 pm 
mnml admn
mnml admn

Alba livin wrote:
is depressing and so are the prices on Discogs. / What planet do these people live on.

Just takes 3-5 friends to create an invisible "online" market.

:lol: