mnml maxi

Re: Record store in Madrid

Post by damnwords »

RGRPGN
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RGRPGN »

Sorry @damnwords but with vinylhub is too simply and I know it...

I wanna receive a reply of anyone know Madrid and a minimal deep record shop

Thanks again :)
rezoruno
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by rezoruno »

I've read this recently :
Recycled Music Center
This second hand shop right in the middle of Madrid –near the bustling Plaza de Mayo- boasts an enormous collection of used vinyl that’s got techno and house galore, with a bit of dub and downtempo thrown in for good measure. Prices start cheap (like three euros cheap) and, to the delight of many shopgoers who may have encountered the odd “no-listening-before-you-buy” policy, you can play these records to your heart’s content in search of the perfect, previously-loved gem. Just ask the master of left-field bombs, Nicolas Lutz: “There’s a great selection of old records here”.
Didn't have the time to try it yet though
RGRPGN
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RGRPGN »

rezoruno wrote:I've read this recently :
Recycled Music Center
This second hand shop right in the middle of Madrid –near the bustling Plaza de Mayo- boasts an enormous collection of used vinyl that’s got techno and house galore, with a bit of dub and downtempo thrown in for good measure. Prices start cheap (like three euros cheap) and, to the delight of many shopgoers who may have encountered the odd “no-listening-before-you-buy” policy, you can play these records to your heart’s content in search of the perfect, previously-loved gem. Just ask the master of left-field bombs, Nicolas Lutz: “There’s a great selection of old records here”.
Didn't have the time to try it yet though
Thanks man