Berlin clubs summer 2015

- open
Christ
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Berlin clubs summer 2015

Post by Christ »

Hi

In Berlin for the weekend with my girlfriend. Not been here in a long time. We went to Watergate and Tresor last night. They have become. very bad and seem to have become tourist traps. Watergate is full of sleazy (thinking they are suave) hitting on my girlfriend every step she took and Tresor was a miss also, but Globus had changed and looked pretty cool after they changed the location of the dj booth with the shelves behind it and lighting (Dan curtain dropped some nice stuff).

Any cool smaller hangouts that people can recommend besides Berghain and top ten club lists from media/blogs?
vick
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Berlin clubs summer 2015

Post by vick »

CDV ?!
jsz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jsz »

://about blank
Christ
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Christ »

jsz wrote:://about blank
Oh, this looks nice with a good lineup tonight. I will check out. Thanks
MlclmDXXX
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MlclmDXXX »

Christ wrote:Hi

In Berlin for the weekend with my girlfriend. Not been here in a long time. We went to Watergate and Tresor last night. They have become. very bad and seem to have become tourist traps. Watergate is full of sleazy (thinking they are suave) hitting on my girlfriend every step she took and Tresor was a miss also, but Globus had changed and looked pretty cool after they changed the location of the dj booth with the shelves behind it and lighting (Dan curtain dropped some nice stuff).

Any cool smaller hangouts that people can recommend besides Berghain and top ten club lists from media/blogs?
They were fine when I went...that being said, I went to see people I knew about.
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-