don't be shy and introduce yourself!

- open
summer_son23
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: don't be shy and introduce yourself!

Post by summer_son23 »

Hello guys, I'm Adam, found your forum with a lot of interesting stuff from a link of a friend. I'm a romanian dj-producer, did a lot of dj'ing from '04 all over Romania and some Europe. Also produced some tech-house minimal around 20009-11 .Met and played with some of the romanian artists back then and some of them became good friends. Then i took a break in the past 5-6 yrs from producing, got into club management (and not only for the money :) and now back to producing again cuz I've got a lot to catch up and I also have the time :)
iceranan1979
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by iceranan1979 »

Hi guys,
I'm Pete and I'm from Norway. I'm fairly new to djing and I wanted to join the forum to learn some new interesting stuff :D Normally I watch online tutorials but reading threads here seems to be a whole lot better way of learning :)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Welcome to the forum summer_son23 & iceranan1979.

Thank you for the warm words.
Dignan3
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Dignan3 »

hey ya'll, i'm Mike. Detroit is my home.

i was studying the Bicep Essential Mix from last week but John Cless threw me a curve ball with the Wighnomy Brothers Mix from Club Zooma in '07, holy sh!t, my focus has shifted.

anyways, happy to be here.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Dignan3 wrote:hey ya'll, i'm Mike. Detroit is my home.

i was studying the Bicep Essential Mix from last week but John Cless threw me a curve ball with the Wighnomy Brothers Mix from Club Zooma in '07, holy sh!t, my focus has shifted.

anyways, happy to be here.
ALRIGHT MAN! ....Hehe..

So glad to see you here, and thank you for taking the time to share!

Be Blessed!
MartyHofstra
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MartyHofstra »

Hi,

I'm Marty and I live in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. I'm a vinyl addict / bedroom dj, mostly collecting min/tech/house but also other genres. I found this forum when I came across the footage of Villalobos & Friends @ CDV in 2003 (great videos), happy to have found this forum. I've been browsing on this forum as a guest for about two weeks and decided to make an account. The general atmosphere here seems way better than on the Discogs forum (quite a lot of snobby people there) and it is nice to have a forum with people that have a very similar taste in music.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Thanks so much for checking in & sharing your expression.

I think I posted that "footage of Villalobos & Friends @ CDV in 2003" as direct downloads on my server from soul seeks many many years ago that was later uploaded to youtube.

WELCOME!
gss
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Damon -x- Glass Siren Studio

Post by gss »

Morning all. First post on here. I used to have an account many moons ago. Just re-registered again yesterday after having my 1210's and rotary mixer serviced following the next door neighbour's attempt to wipe them out with sandblasting disaster!

These are testing times......

(-)