Discogs : list of people you've done business with...

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Discogs : list of people you've done business with...

Post by John Clees »

Please post sellers you've (done business with) : please share good or bad and why.

this is to create a communication between our views here : of people you've done business with : to enlighten our readers who may be thinking about buying from this particular seller, and perhaps your story may help in their future decision making. I feel it would perhaps be more constructive than listing ppl who may have sold a record that might have been "too high" or out of someones budge. (once, two years ago).. lol

ALL perfect transactions, no issues ever. 100% of this list was a positive outcome and would buy from again.
Perhaps I just got lucky, but I thought I'd share mine first.

SimonCroal
kuma.chan
richturner
Position-Normal
Vinyl_Underground
Peak
mikadoo
maelstrom
goli8888
Daasetun
indiansummer
alanbackdrop
notna777
reneblueprint
wgwstore
K-Records
mutt_discogs
underworld_records
vinylmanianyc
19funkin73
clocke
audiodidact
endofanear
zionsgate
clintonstreetrecords
skipervarg
mlsthlm
bumtschakbum
Redscroll
jeanaej
Alina
evolvingrecords.com
houseboy79
Scherzer
AMJacker
OsmoseSound
ptv023
factcheckr
StaxOfWax45
AmoebaMusic
kertmozi
michel86
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Discogs : list of people you've done business with...

Post by michel86 »

Ive had great experience with following sellers

303cometh
seanlazy
Djdtl
HardToFindRecords (cheap shipping also)
rickwud
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by rickwud »

michel86 wrote:Ive had great experience with following sellers

303cometh
seanlazy
Djdtl
HardToFindRecords (cheap shipping also)
I'd second;

seanlazy
Djdtl
Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Roy Koch »

What's the point of this? Doesn't Discogs have a rating feature that shows whether a seller is reputable or not?
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

Roy Koch wrote:What's the point of this? Doesn't Discogs have a rating feature that shows whether a seller is reputable or not?
apart from that, who gives a sh!t about the seller if you dont have a choice anyways.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

As a community here we share ideas. someone who sells a thousand hip hop records and has a great rating is irrelevant.

on occasion you may get a record that you're not happy with and there is the interaction between the seller and the buyer which I'm interested in and also thought would be helpful to share. some sellers offer discounts, some sellers offer to ship a new record.. Ect..

since this is a minimal forum and most people would buy like minded records and with similar sellers more than likely.

@ Junger. if someone has a record you like and may have less than perfect rating, by checking here might make you comfortable with moving forward with a pricey purchase. you always have a choice. Its the timing your forcing. Put things in your wishlist and check back in a few months.
:-flower
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

John Clees wrote:As a community here we share ideas. someone who sells a thousand hip hop records and has a great rating is irrelevant.

on occasion you may get a record that you're not happy with and there is the interaction between the seller and the buyer which I'm interested in and also thought would be helpful to share. some sellers offer discounts, some sellers offer to ship a new record.. Ect..

since this is a minimal forum and most people would buy like minded records and with similar sellers more than likely.

@ Junger. if someone has a record you like and may have less than perfect rating, by checking here might make you comfortable with moving forward with a pricey purchase. you always have a choice. Its the timing your forcing. Put things in your wishlist and check back in a few months.
:-flower
fair enough :)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

the most amazing order ever...I'll hold my breath until I actually get the records and share the seller..I almost want to post the correspondence in here when i'm done. it's like of those email jokes where they don't acknowledge anything you say or asked ...it's completely ridiculous.. 54 emails : literally and they haven't even been shipped yet... has to be a record for sure..