Onur Ozer refused Visa?

- open
alutza
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Onur Ozer refused Visa?

Post by alutza »

Themis wrote:so why can romanians still play? they simply dont apply for a working visa, its illegal but i guess they take the risk.
Wtf? Why would you assume that they don't apply for a visa, even if they apparently don't need to. Not every Romanian works illegally in foreign countries, even if that's what you might like to think
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

alutza wrote:
Themis wrote:even if they apparently don't need to.
dont jump to conclusions, it true that i said romanians dont apply for work visas. but your conclusion that i think only romanians dont apply for work visas cause its a country of illegal workers, is just in no way a valid conclusion.

In this thread only onur ozer and "romanian DJs" where addressed. so i only talk about them and not about DJs that weren't mentioned.

but to make my opinion more clear to you, i think most DJs (doesnt matter from where in the world) dont apply for work visas, i know i wouldnt. so most of them work technically illegal.
but big DJs from big agencys dont take the risk, thats what i wanted to say.
my goal was to clear up why romanians can play and onur ozer not, when i was under the impression both need work permits.

EDIT: also my informations were wrong, romanians dont need work permits Source: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/migrantworkers/documents.htm
also this whole confusion was brought into cause whisper12 did bring romanians into the discussion.
onur ozer is not romanian, and romanians dont need work visas - so they actually have no place in that discussion ^^
alutza
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by alutza »

You're right, i took that out of context. I apologize !