Re: Russian Proton M rocket Taken out by UFO - 16 May

Post by SanderMartin »

What evidence do you have for this? Proton-M rockets are notoriously unreliable
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

what "evidence" do you have to say that?
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

the word evidence is misleading word all together. I wasn't there, nor did I see it. im not sure what "evidence" would be exactly that would be satisfactory to even support proof of something that happens on the other side of the world..also to add its something that just happened .. im sure the jury is still out sort of speak ..

the video speaks for itself, something "did" happen, which is for each individual to interpret .

I just used the same name/title that the person who uploaded the video as the title post, not insinuating anything.
SanderMartin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SanderMartin »

John Clees wrote:what "evidence" do you have to say that?

the word evidence is misleading word all together. I wasn't there, nor did I see it. im not sure what "evidence" would be exactly that would be satisfactory to even support proof of something that happens on the other side of the world..also to add its something that just happened .. im sure the jury is still out sort of speak ..

the video speaks for itself, something "did" happen, which is for each individual to interpret .

I just used the same name/title that the person who uploaded the video as the title post, not insinuating anything.
Ah i did not see you just copy+pasted the title of the video. I agree on the evidence part and i don't have any concrete proof of what exactly happened either.

In recent years i can say i've heard of many rockets failing of which a number have been Poroton-Ms. I'm a space enthousiast and rocket failures are simply common occurences. They are almost always experimental by nature and therefore not completely reliable. 'Taken out bij UFO's' seems far fetched to me. Whether you believe in them or not
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

you bring up a valid point. I think the consensus of my post, was from a spiritual network online to the awareness that :

"visitors" if you will, have been assisting mankind and helped create/assist multiple prophets founded on belief systems and religions for many many years to give us "rules" to live by. Helping us not destroy ourselves 1000 years ago and also that the idea that things will be revealed when we are ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wifuvvUKbf0

Tracking us way beyond our understanding of what we think we know as truth but it was implied that..they will exposing themselves at a much faster and increasing rate than ever before.
perhaps we are now more accepting to knowing the truth and less inclined to .."just believe what we are told"..