Annoying popups

- open
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Annoying popups

Post by Vito »

Whats going on with all these pop ups on mnml now or is it just happening to me...so fuckin annoying! -frown 2
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: Annoying popups

Post by Themis »

what i dont have any popups
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

What kind of browser are you using?

there's never been pop ups on the site except for when you have an email in your inbox here. Adware can be stored in your computer and appear at anysite.

if you have a PC, I would suggest getting Windows security essentials, which is a free program directly from Microsoft Windows, do a few updates, and run a scan. Also try changing your browser to Firefox or Google Chrome. If you turn your updates off, you may be using an outdated browser which is more inclined to get a hacked with spamware.
LSTL
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by LSTL »

Google malwarebytes anti-malware and perform a scan, it's a really nice cleaning tool
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

I used to have both of those, good references for sure.... but did find microsoft security essentials to also removed a virused that even my paid avg didn't find nor malware bytes.