mnml mmbr

Re: ritchie "steve aoki" hawtin

Post by tsankip »

Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

i dont know who had the idea to couple music with watching cam whores.
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

Burn that place with napalm -frown 2
mbrown
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mbrown »

ha i think boiler room was good to start with. back in the day you could watch loads of wicked sets by bangin people but nowadays its just got so vast of weird and shitty stuff that its kinda lost all the quality people that played there as well
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

"im a detroit player"... that's funny.. why not drop something others wouldn't expect.. it was at the end of an our door party.. it kinda calls for silliness..
Themis wrote:i dont know who had the idea to couple music with watching cam whores.
at least it has some eye candy value.. better than most case scenarios with a bunch of guys to transpot and id tracks..
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

haha yeah true, nothing worse then a party full of people who want to know every track thats played

girls are mostly just there to enjoy and have fun
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

Themis wrote:haha yeah true, nothing worse then a party full of people who want to know every track thats played

girls are mostly just there to enjoy and have fun
Depends. I once saw a girl who made her way into the booth like she was the boss there. Then she started searching through the records the DJ was playing and then texting someone names of the records over the phone. I sh!t you not. That actually happened. Of course, she was doing it in a very friendly manner, smiling at the DJ and all, but still. If i was the DJ, i'd low kick the bitch and maybe also throw in a few punches on the face for good measure. Then i'd sue her for invading my private space.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

"If someone starts going through my records, that’s the one that’s a pain… I’m like, your life is at risk now, mate. Because when they’re in the bag, they’re mine. When they’re on the turntable, they’re yours. But while they’re in the bag, they’re mine." - DJ Harvey