(s) - Solved -- TRUE | 440hz Music - Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432Hz

- ask away
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: 440hz Music - Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432Hz

Post by John Clees »

AK wrote:try it & see.
I did - love it - even youtube... in my personal opinion AND experience, has FAKE "youtube test" as I also dug a bit some time ago, and dug into a few "random" video's that had test/answer. I think they were completely faked, just as all the corp fake 80/20 commercial flat earth video's are in circulation. Just like flat earth - 80/20 bullshit covert mistruths - hate to bring it up but it's an EXACT parallel.

I specially took two youtube clips, one in wave HD the other in a LOWER frequency...

The lower frequency I experience COMPLETELY DEEEP - letting go exhaleds within 3 - 5 mins...

HD wave - I think I went 20-25 mins - nothing - nothing at all!

VERY REAL - so happy to see this topic grow!

Sending Love!

:-flower
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Poonaam
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Poonaam »

Hi!
Excellent share! keep sharing!

Thank you!!
MSGJ
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MSGJ »

can't help but share my point of view here.
saying things like "432hz is more connected to the nature" is just a false claim (or a claim without any supporting proof at best). If you want to convince me otherwise, share some actual proof that 432hz can be found in nature.

Saying it "vibrates with the universe" is completely false. How can a sound make the whole universe vibrates ? It would be possible if the sound creates vibrations in the whole universe (which is impossible because most of the universe is empty, and there cannot be sound in emptiness by definition).

Now, if you assume that you use the same definition of scales (ie the western scale with twelve semitones), but slightly detune each note so that A is now 432hz, and the other notes are tuned accordingly (so as to have the same frequency ratios as the standard western tuning), you will end up with a tuning system that sounds essentially the same as the usual one (just pitched down a little bit).

You can actually achieve such a tuning system by pitching down existing tracks by approximately 1.818%. You can do it on your turntable, or if you want to be really precise, do it on a computer. So yeah, pitching tracks changes their tuning, which means that even if you create tracks tuned at 432hz, the moment you pitch them up or down, it changes the tuning and so the track is no longer at 432hz.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

"If you want to convince me" - That's your first mistake.

It's simple to prove by the sound frequency you might want to look into that before writing a book.

Then saying you "can achieve it" by manipulating it, or "it" changes if you pitch it, is not what anyone is talking about here. That's a strawman argument and makes no sense. You're making an argument no one is having about a point you've apparently "won", while completely having it solely with yourself, neat.

MSGJ
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MSGJ »

"that's your first mistake" ... "It's simple to prove " - the goal of a proof is to confirm/contradict a statement, therefore its goal is to convince people of a certain statement.

"you might want to look into that before writing a book" - I happen to have studied quiet a lot of physics (although I'm more focused on math right now), also I studied music theory for while so I think it's safe to assume that I know what I'm talking about here.

About your last paragraph : then explain to me how you tune each note compared to A - 440hz ?
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

You can see it in a visual pattern comparison.

I was also speaking about a personal experience, and doing my personal experiment, and logging breathing patterns, and how I felt.

Stop trying to "technically argue a point" due to you book reading as a fake strawman.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Looks like, once again, the truth hidden in the name of a "conspiracy"; which was made up BY the FBI not to question JFK shootings, so the very word proves dishonesty. lulz...
Shocker!

#FourFourtyHertz was meant to shut down 95% of the #RightSide of the #Brain #HeART
Paid for by more #RothChild things.
(s) - TRUE - Solved!
#FridayThoughts
:lol:
Attachments
44-paid for.png
44-paid for.png (173.59 KiB) Viewed 408 times