FOX Reporters Fired For Reporting the Truth : Monsanto Milk

- open
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: FOX Reporters Fired For Reporting the Truth : Monsanto M

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

At 20 minutes this guy tells a story about a conversation he had with a scientist who worked for Monsanto. He said that three of this colleagues had been assigned to study the milk and that afterwords the scientists refused to drink the milk or give it to their families and one of them even went and bought a cow so that he could obtain a safe source of milk products. There are cancer promoting substances in the milk. Cancer is how they are saving on social security expenses... kill off the livestock before they become a burden... try to milk them of their savings through the corrupt medical system before they die so that their families are unable to generate inter-generational wealth.

The Chinese know what the Americans are doing... the Chinese government even has their own secret organic farms because they don't want to eat the food that the people are forced to eat.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

there are tons of organic farms in the united states for the record.

people are living longer than ever.. if social security stops then it does...I don't think it was done with intend to kill off people.. I think its the ever growing population we have...and I believe those were steps to create more of what a normal cow could produce to keep up with demand...

some propaganda and conspiracy theories are fun for entertainment purposes.. but I think they become unhealthy if they give you personal imbalance and make you live in a state of paranoia .. I believe in the good in people.. and ppl have a choice just not to drink cow milk case and point of why I posted this.. dont buy it.. it's that simple..

buy almond milk. the end.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

lots of things "can" or "might" give you cancer.. drinking from plastic, eating from plastic, warming up food from plastic, or can foods in aluminum and even putting deodorant w/aluminum on .... I tried using the aluminum free deodorant for about a week and got tired of having body odor.. I think that idea can't be for men and our body type. so you can't live in a bubble.. you have to pick your battles. buying a wonderful and even better alternative such as almond milk...is an easy choice..
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

I think people's greed far outweighs any innate goodness in the vast majority of cases.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

the greed : also came from trying to supply the demand for food in which we all need of course.. in this case milk...
which is good to begin with.
:P

we have choices and we aren't forced to buy/eat/consume them.
when that day occurs, then I"ll be concerned..
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

That original clip you posted a link to is actually a part of the documentary The Corporation. It is a good watch. I think it is on youtube.

John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

thanks. found it .. I'll check it out..