what the fck is happening in london

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: what the fck is happening in london

Post by John Clees »

Shepherd_of_Anu wrote: Multiculturalism in a failed philosophy....
one word : Techno. the end.

every visit Detroit or New York any time in the last decade or two?

how would you come to the conclusion that is living together as humans of all colors is a "philosophy".. that makes no sense, has no merit, perhaps comes from hatred towards people that dont have the same skin color as you..and perhaps is partially and completely racist.. (imo)

also, it's not a philosophy. it's apart of spiritual growth as humans. we are completely primitive in thinking and this is case in point why ...and proof that we have a very very long way to go. are we 1000's of years into human evolution and we are still completely segregated, speak of equal rights but they aren't fully implemented, women's rights, and sexual preferences are just now touching the service. it's embarrassing..

when you use your electricity today, thank someone from other "culture" ...
Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:Multiculturalism is a fool's errand.
next time you eat any food, since it's a "fools errand", I hope you only eat food that was founded from "white french people" and indulge in recipes and food only founded from canada. If not, which is obviously the case, your live in your own ignorance on a daily basis.

I hope you only listen to Canadian techno artist too.. :roll:
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

John Clees wrote:also, it's not a philosophy. it's apart of spiritual growth as humans. we are completely primitive in thinking and this is case in point why ...and proof that we have a very very long way to go. are we 1000's of years into human evolution and we are still completely segregated, speak of equal rights but they aren't fully implemented, women's rights, and sexual preferences are just now touching the service. it's embarrassing..
So this is a part of why multiculturalism is not a good philosophy. The world is multicultural and so far it hasn't worked out too well judging by history and world affairs. Multiculturalism represents the institutionalization of the world's bullshit. Why would anyone want to do that? I would prefer to go in a new direction, see a new society created. If mankind is so infantile then why keep propping up the foundation of it's bad habits?

Besides, I don't see what is wrong with wanting to live amongst your own people. Sometimes I envy people I know who get to go back to their countries of origin and be amongst their own people in their own culture. I don't have that luxury living in the hodgepodge.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

you started of this thread talking about multiculturalism and how it doesnt work but then go on and talk about how poor people in your country have problems.

what has this to do with multiculturalism?

in every western country most of the immigrants are poor.
the most crime is commited obviously from poor people.

so the conclusion is not, get rid of immigrants. the conclusion has to be, try to establish a system with less poor people.

and ask your grandmother, not so long ago women had no rights and still are not fully equal. so your culture is not the white shiny knight, its only a bit ahead of some of the others.
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

Being Devil's advocate, I think multiculturalism does work - certainly in London where I am living at the moment.
The only problem I have and I believe exists in my place of birth (Blackburn, North of England, ex ind rev town) is where immigrants were 'imported' and brought over and have now created Ghettos through I may add no fault of there own. Blackburn is a terrible run down place, and its identity has been stripped of itself. I don't see this in London but I do see this in places like Bburn and Bradford.

Just my 2p.

Very emotive subject this...and very controversial.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

I think in the end.... it's the deeper issue... the war that pits the classes against one another... Upper, middle, and lower..

THIS : is the underlining issue that will address everything all in one.. far deeper than any religion, culture, or immigrant issue ever would....

we are only as strong as our weakest link.. as a society, as a planet, and as a whole..
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

Do you believe that we will all unite as one nation as such John?. I admire you comments on here mate, but I dont think we will ever get to that state.

Humans are evil by and large. We are imperfect jealous people as such - Do agree with me?
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

only if the current economic system changes.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

jackbrazzo wrote:Do you believe that we will all unite as one nation as such John?. I admire you comments on here mate, but I dont think we will ever get to that state.

Humans are evil by and large. We are imperfect jealous people as such - Do agree with me?
I disagree. as a whole, humans are good by nature : humans learn evil behavior patterns by experience and reprogram themselves not to feel in the pursuit endless financial or other beneficial gains. yes there are always the few and far exceptions..

I think we are all living in an enlightened state of consciousnesses than ever before.. we are the generation that doesn't go along with things... we question everything.. we question why things have gotten to this point... in just over 100 years we've gone from nothing to going to the moon other planets. I think this learning process and growth is now more apparent and faster than ever..

becoming aware of programed behavior to pit the classes against one another is and was a grand scheme of those on the top and other with hidden worldly agenda's (* see you tube propaganda videos..lol).. as silly as some are.... it's impossible to think it wasn't done on purpose or with intend to benefit someone somewhere. it's simple common sense.

understanding that we as a culture can go around and round for another 100 years pretending things are to blame.. however that would be impossible due to our current state of awareness. in your example sure, (due to class segregation, we as beings can become jealous ) however case in point..
Themis wrote:only if the current economic system changes.
:!:

if you eliminate jealousy the motive would be lost and only then... can we all become the people and planet we were meant to be.. I think the fact that we are talking about this now..is a step for more awareness in that direction.. yes I think it's already on it's away. the way we are all connected now w/facebook and other sources.. it's not acceptable to do the things that were once hidden from everyone for far too due to lack of interactivity. things governments did for decades now is for the world to see and can no longer continue in the path they had with general public in complete darkness.

love-n-light..