I fucking hate hipsters

- open
fear_of_flying
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: I fcking hate hipsters

Post by fear_of_flying »

fck, i'm a hipster and i didn't even realise it…
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

fear_of_flying wrote:fck, i'm a hipster and i didn't even realise it…
Repent before it's too late.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

Not that I'm a hipster but I dont know what's wrong with all these things that irritate you. Here in a Barcelona we have a crap load too, but I couldnt care less :lol:
simonb
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by simonb »

That stuff just really doesn't bother me that much.

HD25s are good sounding headphones for day to day use, better than Beats by Dre anyway. Great, more people are buying quality headphones, nothing against that.* It doesn't bother me if people walk around outside wearing big headphones either, unless they're comically big (not HD25s, I'm talking more HD280s or bigger which I've seen, that looks a bit daft). I've worn my HD25s out and about a few times when I haven't had my earbuds handy, admittedly never to the gym though :) And as for the way hipsters dress - a certain amount of young people are always gonna be either fashion victims or uniquely dressed, although of course these lines can get quite blurred when it comes to your average East London hipster.

I find hipsters a fairly inoffensive subculture, if you can call them that - most have passable taste in music, something of an appreciation for art, politics, etc, and the ones who don't (the true fashion victims) are just silly teenagers. I'd definitely rather go on a night out with some hipsters rather than say, your average mainstream crowd of G-star guys and fake-tanned girls, or a bunch of Camden indie kids (their presence irks me much more than hipsters, something about the way they swagger around thinking they're cool as fck despite their 15-years-out-of-date dress sense and Oasis haircuts...)

*I think a giveaway of them being posers is wearing them the wrong way round , i.e. cable going to the left ear - spending £130 on headphones then wearing them the wrong way round is a bit of a fail :lol:
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Good to see the hating still rules on this board...
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

patrick bateman wrote:Good to see the hating still rules on this board...
8)
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
WillieSmalls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by WillieSmalls »

soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by soapz »

haha awesome!