I fucking hate hipsters

- open
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

I fucking hate hipsters

Post by Papa Bear »

Ok, can someone please explain this bullshit to me? Why are more and more people starting to wear sennheisers hd25-1 II in public places? I sh!t you not, everywhere i go, be it a library, gym, or just on the street half of all the people i see are wearing those. It's like i'm surrounded by superstar fucking DJ's all of a sudden. Why don't they just stick with their shitty Beats by Dr. Gay? Fucking hipsters with their shitty victorian moustaches, oversized glasses and smug faces that are just begging to be punched. I hate them with all my heart.
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: I fcking hate hipsters

Post by thomasjaldemark »

why are you offended by that? why care at all?
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

the funny thing is, hd25 sound like sh!t, whenever i see someone with them listening to music, i know he dont know sh!t about sound quality

why you would use DJ headphones to listen to music is beyond me, for sennheiser, sound quality on a DJ Headphone is priority number 57 or something like that.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Papa Bear wrote:Ok, can someone please explain this bullshit to me? Why are more and more people starting to wear sennheisers hd25-1 II in public places? I sh!t you not, everywhere i go, be it a library, gym, or just on the street half of all the people i see are wearing those. It's like i'm surrounded by superstar fcking DJ's all of a sudden. Why don't they just stick with their shitty Beats by Dr. Gay? fcking hipsters with their shitty victorian moustaches, oversized glasses and smug faces that are just begging to be punched. I hate them with all my heart.

haha...

:-flower
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

thomasjaldemark wrote:why are you offended by that? why care at all?

i know right? surely the attitude of the original poster is more offensive?
the funny thing is, hd25 sound like sh!t, whenever i see someone with them listening to music, i know he dont know sh!t about sound quality
Or he could actually just be a DJ that cant be bothered to buy another pair of headphones ;)
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

ray parry wrote:Or he could actually just be a DJ that cant be bothered to buy another pair of headphones ;)
or that. i have a friend who was once a dj who runs around now with these headphones :D
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

i use mine all the time for day to day use. i never got on with the headphones that come with the iphone and im broke so...
R40UL
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by R40UL »

ray parry wrote:i use mine all the time for day to day use. i never got on with the headphones that come with the iphone and im broke so...
Second that.