Producers from romania still steal ... ???

- open
Igloobs
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Producers from romania still steal ... ???

Post by Igloobs »

so funny!

ahahahah
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

Methinks the problem lies in the fact that all these young guys from Romania are obviously envious of Arpiar's international success and so now they want to become pro DJ's themselves, and do it fast and as easily as possible. Since the only way to get booked these days is to be producing and releasing music, some of these kids resort to blatantly stealing other artists' work, due to lack of their own ideas and due to lack of talent and skills. The YOLO generation obviously doesn't like working their buttocks off to achieve something, and always seeks easy ways.
thasim1
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by thasim1 »

the yolo generation hahaha
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BrokenBo »

wow the phrais veteris tracks are stolen like 100 %.......this is fucked up as hell.
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BrokenBo »

well probably all the tracks by this " new generation " are stolen...i am really pissed.
myb_dj
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by myb_dj »

look at the release dates, I mean on Phrasis Veteris tracks, the love track is released before Alex Noto's track (who steal who? )
and on drumtalk it's jus a voice made in the same way (not the same voice) like "consequential theorists" track. Listen carefully , doesn't mean if you manipulate a voice in some way, you rip someone's ass

I admit , some ar rips on the face, but not all steal even so, if you know some music and have some knowledge about it , you know who rip who and you know what to buy and support.
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

There are enough people out there who buy these shiete. Even 300 copies are sold its a success for xanadus, kakadus, herodots, funk-es, etc. The labels saved money in artworks, therefor handstamped and a marketing trick like limited to 300 copies....whoooohooo.

Last year a rework of a dimbiman track appears.

With a shity laptop and a wifi spot, you are good to go. Why waste the time for other boring things when i can that stuff for free?!
myb_dj
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by myb_dj »

here it's another problem, it's about the labels who dont know music, don't have clues what is happening arround them.