Producers from romania still steal ... ???

- open
mson
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Producers from romania still steal ... ???

Post by mson »

sure totally agree but i was looking at some producers in the first page of the topic and i noticed some of them still "produce" for big label (dan andrei for arpiar) and also play on big stages with famous names (well again the romanian guys like dan andrei or barac, just saw his name and promoters said about him "new prodigy (not the band) of house". so i imagine their way work but that's sh!t for sure
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

the more you people keep supporting all of these guys the more they're going to get away with.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
mson
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mson »

we (at least I) are not supporting these guys. I was just observing : labels and promoters also support these kind of manners.
pure_evil
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pure_evil »

Message from Bone:

'I license to people, labels and projects where I see fit but to use my sh!t (not even sampling it but the whole thing just over their track) without even asking me was & is jacked-up (way wrong).

This is just to let everyone know that I NEVER gave them permission to use my vocals, have never even heard of the label and was never approached by anyone from Be Chosen.

Needless to say I am not very happy about this and action is being taken. Any help you can give me by spreading the word about this label and what they did would be very helpful! They don't know me or how I conduct business...'
This made me LOL. Why are these people getting away with blatant biting ?
univers
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by univers »

the dan andrei track 6 i really liked and came back to it several times to listen over on youtube. i saw at one time someone commented samples were taken from omar s. to tell you the truth i like dan andrei's track a lot better but i am not so excited anymore about it after seeing the resemblance

cant believe it is that simple in these guys' cases. i also thought of them as sculpting their own sound and so on not take anybody else's but hey at the end of the day each to their own and as long as the final product sounds good and is not just a faithful copy then fair enough. once again i like the dan andrei track better
panda
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by panda »

cool you like than andrei's remixes of omar-s more..

but without asking omar-s, lincensing or at least stating somewhere that those are remixes of omar-s tracks it's kinda stealing..
WhosGeorge
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by WhosGeorge »

Here in 2018 anything new on the stealing process ? Cause most of these guys are still around n going hard ..

I'm interested in knowing the current process and if there still making music this way, the scene has changed quite a bit since and gained more momentum on a international level.

Hoping to get some replies opening such an old thread