mnml.nl

Want to join? Send us a message with (user name) to john _ clees at hotmail . com.
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:50 am 
Offline
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:01 am
Posts: 1882
Location: Neubau
just write a pm to john..



*and john please don't delete my account again (*)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:47 am 
Offline
mnml admn
mnml admn
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:21 pm
Posts: 6484
Location: detroit metro : walk the -e[art]h-
haha. :-flower

sohrab_rd wrote:
is there a way to delete you account? tried to look in the user control panel but cannot find it

was there any particular reason why..?
you just joined a few months ago.. had some decent post to contribute..
we'd hate to see you go.. :-sadflower

* I responded to your pm..

_________________
Image
.]>


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:10 am 
Offline
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:52 am
Posts: 129
john clees wrote:
haha. :-flower

sohrab_rd wrote:
is there a way to delete you account? tried to look in the user control panel but cannot find it

was there any particular reason why..?
you just joined a few months ago.. had some decent post to contribute..
we'd hate to see you go.. :-sadflower

* I responded to your pm..

sohrab and i got our accounts deleted few months ago because of some "spam war" your admins cant tell the diference when an user has 1 post or 500


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:10 am 
Offline
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:01 am
Posts: 1882
Location: Neubau
i totally see your point..

anyhow there are two sides to every coin.. i'm sure that if i'd deny forums and social media completely, i'd miss out on some releases, or represses, new artists, dj mixes, further information and so on..

one just needs to find a good balance i think..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:46 pm 
Offline
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 10:52 am
Posts: 1303
Location: montreal
roland wrote:
i totally see your point..

anyhow there are two sides to every coin.. i'm sure that if i'd deny forums and social media completely, i'd miss out on some releases, or represses, new artists, dj mixes, further information and so on..

one just needs to find a good balance i think..


(*) exactly.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:37 pm 
Offline
mnml admn
mnml admn
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:21 pm
Posts: 6484
Location: detroit metro : walk the -e[art]h-
muftufu wrote:
sohrab and i got our accounts deleted few months ago because of some "spam war" your admins cant tell the diference when an user has 1 post or 500

when you have to remove 100's of accounts one is not looking or didn't have the convenience to view all the number of post. I couldn't agree more that would be an easy solution to determine, however that was not the case nor an option. it was used by the generic name of the profile. :-flower your name looked/appeared like the 99% of the other spam names in the pile. we had over 500 fake profiles.. all with letters scrambled similar to the name you have now. things aren't always black and white.

this was not ever suppose to be addressed for anyone to have to manually remove accounts due to the update over a year ago, however it was done in order to not have this site be polluted with spam completely. your account was a casualty of that.. and (again) we apologize.

roland wrote:
one just needs to find a good balance i think..


couldn't agree more. happiness is self perception... the internet is a tool. the producing side is filled with endless resources.. as well as our releases section... this place should never be a one stop shop... but just a stop along the way to your endless self fulfilled search(s).

_________________
Image
.]>


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:54 pm 
Offline
mnml admn
mnml admn
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:21 pm
Posts: 6484
Location: detroit metro : walk the -e[art]h-
how about ....it will be the first ever..
self ban for two weeks..?

sound good? ha :!:

_________________
Image
.]>


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot] and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group