krak'd out

- open
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

krak'd out

Post by accdntly »

so what do you do on sun. afternoon after a good night of partying. i go on message boards and work at 4 :D ideal situation is a bunch of booze and a sunny day to do nothing. its all like 4:30 am and im like "they do it in berlin all the time" good times.
RussC
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RussC »

i never ever work sundays, so i get to sleep in, eat a good meal, go to the gym or play some soccer or hack. smoke a few joints, maybe watch a movie after. just really a chilling day for me,, it helps me to prep. my mind for the week ahead
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AVX23 »

I work strange hours on strange days, so it's hard to say which day of the week is my chilling day, sometimes it's Monday, sometimes it's Friday, all depends when I'm working and what I'm doing inbetween (which tends to be hectic).

So yeah, I dream of a regular Sunday chilling with my cat, smoking doobs and listening to my chain reaction CD's over and over and over :)

One Day Dangermouse ONE DAAAAAAY ;)
provaznik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by provaznik »

here is what i do-

wake up
eat
shower
put clothes on
walk to the coffee shop
drink coffee/ smoke cigarettes for a few hours surf the web
maybe go swimming with the dog
come home work on music/ spin records
after the sun goes down i break out the hooka and set it up next to my computer to puff some shisha while doing music. it is the best companion to music making i have found as of yet.
go to bed.
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

i can never sleep
kujoma
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kujoma »

sleep is comerce :)

afterhour with friends, ot playing around with synths and sink down in soundscapes
--