Hawtin vs Deadmau5

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Hawtin vs Deadmau5

Post by John Clees »

Dal-Tech wrote:GTFOH
cute but I think that is what exactly you'll be doing..
I see in your other post your being a douche in our producing section too.
perfect.. I wanted to test out the new featured ban options..
let me know how they work.. :-flower
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

Just going by the youtube video, its not as bad as I expected. Nothing amazing, but still contains elements of proper jack. And I thought they complimented each other fairly well.

Also- y'all need to chill out with that stupid fucking digital/vinyl argument and take it somewhere else yo.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

any links of ones you may prefer.. :?:
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

i can't see what Dal-tech said in this thread that justified banning, were some of his posts deleted? All the ones I can see seem friendly and positive.
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

oblioblioblio wrote:i can't see what Dal-tech said in this thread that justified banning, were some of his posts deleted? All the ones I can see seem friendly and positive.
You see, in that deleted post Dal-Tech wrote that we are all commiting blasphemy here by mocking Richie Hawtin, whom he said he deems the only true musical pioneer and a visionary. He said that we are just a bunch of jealous pussies, and that none of us here has earned the right to express an opinion of the genius that is Richie Hawtin. It was a long and angry tirade, and he ended it by signing it with GTFOH, which is an acronym that notoriously stands for "Genuinely True Fan Of Hawtin". For those who don't know, it's sort of like a gang sign that all Hawtin fans use when communicating with each other. Now, given that the use of that acronym is one of the capital sins on these forums (since we don't take kindly to Hawtin fans here), Clees had no other option but to ban this individual.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

oblioblioblio wrote: that justified banning,
take a trip over to the producing section..http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=77991
he tries to annoy people to get people to respond.. as in 4-5 page(s) where he's acting like
a yo yo.. then he started doing it in this thread..

oblioblioblio wrote:All the ones I can see seem friendly and positive.
I purposely left it appear that way.. to keep this thread going with input vs. tactics to annoy people.. I wanted him to be remembered in good faith.. even if he tries to instigate and provoke people...
Papa Bear wrote:You see, in that deleted post Dal-Tech wrote that we are all commiting blasphemy here by mocking Richie Hawtin, whom he said he deems the only true musical pioneer and a visionary. He said that we are just a bunch of jealous pussies, and that none of us here has earned the right to express an opinion of the genius that is Richie Hawtin. It was a long and angry tirade, and he ended it by signing it with GTFOH, which is an acronym that notoriously stands for "Genuinely True Fan Of Hawtin". For those who don't know, it's sort of like a gang sign that all Hawtin fans use when communicating with each other. Now, given that the use of that acronym is one of the capital sins on these forums (since we don't take kindly to Hawtin fans here), Clees had no other option but to ban this individual.
hahahahah -that's rich... *pun intended I think..
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

seems like a wise decision... i forgot about that other thread. :-flower
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

Papa Bear wrote: You see, in that deleted post Dal-Tech wrote that we are all commiting blasphemy here by mocking Richie Hawtin, whom he said he deems the only true musical pioneer and a visionary. He said that we are just a bunch of jealous pussies, and that none of us here has earned the right to express an opinion of the genius that is Richie Hawtin. It was a long and angry tirade, and he ended it by signing it with GTFOH, which is an acronym that notoriously stands for "Genuinely True Fan Of Hawtin". For those who don't know, it's sort of like a gang sign that all Hawtin fans use when communicating with each other. Now, given that the use of that acronym is one of the capital sins on these forums (since we don't take kindly to Hawtin fans here), Clees had no other option but to ban this individual.
haha golden :D