Mosaic Reshaped and Unreleased

- open
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Mosaic Reshaped and Unreleased

Post by resolved »

Papa Bear wrote:Ok, she's pretty cute and she lives in Plymouth. Good, not far from me. Here's the plan, i move to Plymouth, find this girl and make her fall in love with me. We start dating and then, using my irresistible charm i ask her to smuggle all of her dad's records out of his place. Then after i no longer need her i break her heart and dump her azz in some grotesque manner. Job done.

I'm a genius.
she's about 16. anyway it's his studio you want to steal, not his records. he was never a DJ as far as i'm aware.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

resolved wrote:
Papa Bear wrote:Ok, she's pretty cute and she lives in Plymouth. Good, not far from me. Here's the plan, i move to Plymouth, find this girl and make her fall in love with me. We start dating and then, using my irresistible charm i ask her to smuggle all of her dad's records out of his place. Then after i no longer need her i break her heart and dump her azz in some grotesque manner. Job done.

I'm a genius.
she's about 16. anyway it's his studio you want to steal, not his records. he was never a DJ as far as i'm aware.
Maybe it's the records he RELEASED... ;)
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

Funny discussion :)

i mean, sushitec did the best out of this situation!! Releasing old stuff from forgotten DAT tapes, its kind a jackpot for them.

The repress situation was discussed a lot in other threads. This sushitec release is far away from a repress!!
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

resolved wrote:

I'm a genius.
I was talking about his own records. But yeah, good idea, i'll ask the girl to also grab some bits of her dad's studio while she's at it.
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

Papa Bear wrote:
resolved wrote:

I'm a genius.
I was talking about his own records. But yeah, good idea, i'll ask the girl to also grab some bits of her dad's studio while she's at it.
:!:

Isnt it better to create your own sound!!

The user is the key not the machine. But tips cant be wrong;)

... Btw.: what kind of Instruments he used is very obvious!!
tcburnell
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tcburnell »

A1.The Ferocious Physics - This Is Not A Seance (Alternate Mix)
B1.Steve O'Sullivan - Burnt Out? (Version)
B2.The Wise Caucasian - Out Of The Blue (Version)

C1.Jorge Zamacona - Effort #1 (Extended Stimulus Mix)
D1.The Wise Caucasian - Celestial Empire (Version)
D2.The Wise Caucasian - Socratic Roads (Remastered)

E1.Downlink - Arrival (Remastered)
F1.Mark Ambrose - Take It Back (Remastered)
F2.Steve O'Sullivan - Better Late Than Never (Unreleased Mix)
wide eyed techno casualty!
Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Roy Koch »

I was expecting completely new material, not as excited for this anymore. Hope the alternative versions will differ sufficiently from the originals...
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

srsly i don't like how sushitech is promoting their music...

months in advance rumors about mosaic stuff... then pictures of tapes.. slowly arises the fact that it's mostly gonna be new versions or unreleased stuff... everyone is going crazy on fb at this point tho there aren't even samples of the reshaped and unreleased tracks..

now a tracklist.. and constantly "vinyl only, vinyl only, vinyl only" ...

lots of blablabla but no music.. it's like levon vincent said on his fb.. they should let the music speak for itself..

btw i bet this is gonna be ~ €39,99 ...