mnml.nl

Want to join? Send us a message with (user name) to john _ clees at hotmail . com.
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:09 am 
Offline
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:32 am
Posts: 363
you can always switch back to classical view

_________________
www.soundcloud.com/antelia


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:48 pm
Posts: 36
ctadamian wrote:
The general feeling, me included, is that they're trying to move the focus from the musician to the listener on the mobile platforms. So, basically, it becomes another sort of business. It feels like a big stream in this new model.


Quite possible, yes. But don't underestimate the business analysis they did before making the decision. I doubt the guy in the recording told them anything they wouldn't have considered :P You don't make such decisions without taking everything into account.

This is not to say the guy in the recording doesn't have the right to be upset for the reasons he mentioned.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:46 am 
Offline
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:02 am
Posts: 5432
Location: Copenhagen Denmark
ao_xk wrote:
ctadamian wrote:
The general feeling, me included, is that they're trying to move the focus from the musician to the listener on the mobile platforms. So, basically, it becomes another sort of business. It feels like a big stream in this new model.


Quite possible, yes. But don't underestimate the business analysis they did before making the decision. I doubt the guy in the recording told them anything they wouldn't have considered :P You don't make such decisions without taking everything into account.

This is not to say the guy in the recording doesn't have the right to be upset for the reasons he mentioned.


Why don't you just use 'soundcloud' as your username, instead of hiding? ;) :green:

_________________
http://www.patrick-bateman.dk
http://www.tictactoe-records.com
https://www.facebook.com/djpatrickbateman
https://www.facebook.com/tictactoeconnectfour


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:48 pm
Posts: 36
patrick bateman wrote:
ao_xk wrote:
ctadamian wrote:
The general feeling, me included, is that they're trying to move the focus from the musician to the listener on the mobile platforms. So, basically, it becomes another sort of business. It feels like a big stream in this new model.


Quite possible, yes. But don't underestimate the business analysis they did before making the decision. I doubt the guy in the recording told them anything they wouldn't have considered :P You don't make such decisions without taking everything into account.

This is not to say the guy in the recording doesn't have the right to be upset for the reasons he mentioned.


Why don't you just use 'soundcloud' as your username, instead of hiding? ;) :green:


:lol: No, I was just force-fed business case studies during my University degree.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:11 am 
Offline
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:02 am
Posts: 5432
Location: Copenhagen Denmark
ao_xk wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
ao_xk wrote:
ctadamian wrote:
The general feeling, me included, is that they're trying to move the focus from the musician to the listener on the mobile platforms. So, basically, it becomes another sort of business. It feels like a big stream in this new model.


Quite possible, yes. But don't underestimate the business analysis they did before making the decision. I doubt the guy in the recording told them anything they wouldn't have considered :P You don't make such decisions without taking everything into account.

This is not to say the guy in the recording doesn't have the right to be upset for the reasons he mentioned.


Why don't you just use 'soundcloud' as your username, instead of hiding? ;) :green:


:lol: No, I was just force-fed business case studies during my University degree.


I agree that they of course have taking many things into account, but that doesn't mean that they can't make mistakes :)

_________________
http://www.patrick-bateman.dk
http://www.tictactoe-records.com
https://www.facebook.com/djpatrickbateman
https://www.facebook.com/tictactoeconnectfour


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group