Sausage fest

- open
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Sausage fest

Post by thomasjaldemark »

Badea Mandea wrote:i am all for homosexuality, especially if it happens between 2 gorgeous women. or three.
with comments like that its not strange there aint many women around..
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

deccard wrote:what´s the problem with gay partys?
none with the real. lots of girls always.
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

roland wrote:
deccard wrote:what´s the problem with gay partys?
gay parties? from what i've seen gay parties here are nowhere near a sausage fest.. lots of girls there!
agreed. a party is a party, not exactly sure how anyone ever could actually call anything a "gay party".. the point / thread title is sausage fest.. gay parties always and forever have LOTS of women..
that has absolutely nothing to do a with sausage fest groupie gathering of hipsters.
Robot Criminal wrote:cock-orgy anyone?% :lol:
I think term cock orgy was just pointing out... very little women....., nothing to do with sexual preference..
however....I agree.....it was a bit distasteful especially coming from a moderator..
-urk
deccard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by deccard »

i know the point of this thread ;)

i was just beeing sarcastic in many ways. no worries...
there are no women on that party because with that crowd women would need an extra insurance on their booty with all the idiots trying to grab em.
techno made me do it
soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by soapz »

I think the problem lies when people follow artists too far, and get too wrapped up in each and every track IDs, waiting and waiting for the next releases and those rare tracks on for $$$ and then forget that the artists are not actually that good and aren't really playing interesting music anymore - Until they turn around and its just them dancing and some guys in muscle tops that happened to heard the name arpiar on facebook somewhere. Then they realise the interesting/radical scene has moved on somewhere else and they have been left behind.

The best arpiar mix I heard was the first one i heard.. it was all three of them and they started with a remix of a Mood II Swing track, was about 3 hours long, cant remember which year. The problem was.. it was a decent enough mix, but the sound was already old.. based on 90s house etc. So I didnt really have any interest in pursuing further. They will always have one or two decent tracks in their sets. But is that really a reason to go and pay to see somebody play? Obviously the girls dont think so ;)
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

sooo the girls are at the radical music partys?

seriously? i dont think so

also you created another question: why is it that the last one on these partys is always a guy :)
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

tone-def was closer to the truth than anyone else, i believe.
tone-def wrote:from my experience the girls prefer sets that have a bit of variety. they like unique tracks and not 2 hours of the same thing.
I mean they too have their moments, but most often than not they sort of get stuck in a groove, playing an endless stream of indistinguishable tracks.
And as tone-def points out, and i agree with him, girls prefer more varied sets.

It may also have something to do with the time they play at. Though that's debatable.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

another interesting question regarding this is: do less girls take drugs than boys?