new order system Decks.de

- open
Field
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: new order system Decks.de

Post by Field »

fabrizio88 wrote:When i checked out the last order, the Decks staff told me that one record (a limited one) that i putted beaside... is not more available...

that's so ridicolous and really not professional.
I had this with a japanese stablo 9998 i bought in an omnibus order and reserved till a gig.
Couldn't believe my luck that i was one of a few who would own a japanese stablo 9998.

Then last minute i was told there was no more stock and they credited for the amount of €13,99; "this can happen, check the terms".

But, you should give credit where it is due, right?
Their interface is how online record shopping should be, fast and smooth.
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

Field wrote:
fabrizio88 wrote:When i checked out the last order, the Decks staff told me that one record (a limited one) that i putted beaside... is not more available...

that's so ridicolous and really not professional.
I had this with a japanese stablo 9998 i bought in an omnibus order and reserved till a gig.
Couldn't believe my luck that i was one of a few who would own a japanese stablo 9998.

Then last minute i was told there was no more stock and they credited for the amount of €13,99; "this can happen, check the terms".

But, you should give credit where it is due, right?
Their interface is how online record shopping should be, fast and smooth.
yep. as i said that's why i shop there.

its a bit of shame i can no longer add single records to my order though because i often add single records to my omnibus order. they are just forcing you to spend more money, but there isnt always things i want to buy so ill now just get from juno.
fabrizio88
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fabrizio88 »

last but not least... the order is arrived at home and one album cover is damaged.
Now i'm trying to get a refound or a brand new one.
techon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by techon »

Decks.de, what the fck?!?!

Shipping GLS to my country went up from 5,90 to 11,90 euro. I'm thinking, "fine, nothing lasts forever".

Today I found they have also instated a minimum order amount of 20 euro. Can't believe it. All I want is to add a single record to my omnibus order.

Decks is seriously screwing up.

I placed my last order with Juno again instead of Decks. And beside that, I'm going to try deejay.de next time because I really need to reserve orders.

No.More.Decks.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

i also orderd some records from decks, after i didnt buy there for months.
so i added 3 records, i was above the 20 € limit, i thought why not make an omnibus order, maybe i find some more records.
one day later i found a repress, i thought hey just add it to your omnibus order. WRONG you have to have again a minimum order of 20 €.
i mean WTF how can some people of you buy there, its just not possible to add a single record to your order.

Say they get the new Trelik Repress, it will be out within 2 hours, so you just search two other records only to buy the trelik?

thats the most fucked up system i saw since i began to buy vinyl
tsankip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsankip »

Themis wrote:i also orderd some records from decks, after i didnt buy there for months.
so i added 3 records, i was above the 20 € limit, i thought why not make an omnibus order, maybe i find some more records.
one day later i found a repress, i thought hey just add it to your omnibus order. WRONG you have to have again a minimum order of 20 €.
i mean WTF how can some people of you buy there, its just not possible to add a single record to your order.

Say they get the new Trelik Repress, it will be out within 2 hours, so you just search two other records only to buy the trelik?

thats the most fucked up system i saw since i began to buy vinyl
I had to add a single record with one of my previous orders too and I just put 3 copies of it to the cart so that it would be around 20€ and added a note in the order comment field with instructions to only put one copy to my order. The 20€ limit is pretty annoying, but they have fantastic customer service so you can still work around it.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

tsankip wrote:
I had to add a single record with one of my previous orders too and I just put 3 copies of it to the cart so that it would be around 20€ and added a note in the order comment field with instructions to only put one copy to my order.

haha, nice one :lol:
fabrizio88
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fabrizio88 »

Definitly no more orders from Decks.