Buying digital from Discogs?

- open
Maiyal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Buying digital from Discogs?

Post by Maiyal »

I looked for a similar topic, but couldn't find one.

I've finally gotten my act together and gotten a controller (yeah I know, I'm the antichrist. I'm a poor student, so its too expensive and inconvenient for me to play vinyl) I'm looking to start expanding my collection of music. I don't really like using beatport, so I've started browsing Discogs' digital selection and there are some nice tracks there. Anyone have any experience buying digital from there? How does it work, does the money go to the artist, or does it just go to a random person selling the tracks?

Cheers!
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Buying digital from Discogs?

Post by breton »

Maiyal wrote:I looked for a similar topic, but couldn't find one.

I've finally gotten my act together and gotten a controller (yeah I know, I'm the antichrist. I'm a poor student, so its too expensive and inconvenient for me to play vinyl) I'm looking to start expanding my collection of music. I don't really like using beatport, so I've started browsing Discogs' digital selection and there are some nice tracks there. Anyone have any experience buying digital from there? How does it work, does the money go to the artist, or does it just go to a random person selling the tracks?

Cheers!
Discogs Digital is just a front end for Juno Download
http://www.junodownload.com/plus/2010/0 ... h-discogs/
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

buy at juno everything is cheaper there...
Maiyal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Maiyal »

Thanks guys! Really appreciate your help.