Robert Johnson hostels etc.

- open
Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Robert Johnson hostels etc.

Post by Roy Koch »

It was dope as hell!
It was rather crowded untill around 6AM, after that it was a lot better. Rhadoo warmed up from 12 to 3. He started slowly, very cool music and very tight mixing. After that Zip played a typical Zip set, very very cool oldschool sounding music, but not so good mixing in terms of beatmatching. He caused quite some trainwrecks, but it didn't matter at all. His tracks, track selection and timing made up for it. Around 7:30 Zip & Rhadoo started playing back2back. This was by far the best part of the night. They only played ridiculous tracks and Rhadoo and Zip both mixed flawless. The last hour or two Rhadoo plugged in a harddrive and he only played his own stuff. It was crazy, I hope he will release something soon. The last part was one of the best sets I have ever heard and the vibe was a lot better in the last hours, when it got less crowded.
Can't wait for Arpiar @ Robert-Johnson :)
pastapiu
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pastapiu »

Sounds the bomb man! Thanks for the review :) I will be lobbying with my friends to drop by RJ sometime fast as well!!
Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Roy Koch »

It was man, definitely the sh!t. Parties like this sadly do not happen in Amsterdam. Let me know when you are going to RJ, I will probably be there.... Addicted to this club :P
By the way, in case you didn't know. Arpiar is playing at RJ on the 30th of November.
pastapiu
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pastapiu »

Sounds good man, will do! I'll think about the event november 30th as the weekend of november 17 I will be going to Berlin already.

Respect!