deadmau5 vs A guy called gerald

- open
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: deadmau5 vs A guy called gerald

Post by ray parry »

hahaha thats what i thought also. deccard is someone else though.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

is Peter ok?
deccard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by deccard »

breton wrote:
deccard wrote:jeff is a dck for putting a part of a private conversation online to discredit someone. works for the stupid part of the net.
Peter, is that you?
aww sweet. you´re such a cool dude on the internet. always the lolz on your side. :-flower
techno made me do it
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

deccard wrote:jeff is a dck for putting a part of a private conversation online to discredit someone. works for the stupid part of the net.
well he says he will at least 3 times during the "conversation"...
Actually I'd do the same - this's just absolutely surreal bs.
I mean the man clearly discredits himself doesn't he now? If your not comfortable getting your bs into the open then don't bs.
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
deccard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by deccard »

Robot Criminal wrote:
I mean the man clearly discredits himself doesn't he now? If your not comfortable getting your bs into the open then don't bs.
well because he says it doesnt make it right. putting private stuff in public is a weak and shortsighted thing to do. you dont know the whole story between those two and the whole conversation etc...he can block him immediatley, sue him or well...just be an asshole himself and presenting a part of it to the public and let the cybermob rule. especially if it´s surreal bullshit. very weak and immature to handle it that way.
techno made me do it
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

deccard wrote:
Robot Criminal wrote:
well because he says it doesnt make it right. putting private stuff in public is a weak and shortsighted thing to do. you dont know the whole story between those two and the whole conversation etc...he can block him immediatley, sue him or well...just be an asshole himself and presenting a part of it to the public and let the cybermob rule. especially if it´s surreal bullshit. very weak and immature to handle it that way.
It's 'weak and immature' to insult people (on facebook).
It's 'weak and immature' to threaten people (on facebook).

It seems to me that your defence of him is based on the precept that it's ok to be a twat when nobody sees you. When it's 'private'.
It's not.
Twats should be exposed. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. (John 3:20)

Let me ask you this, is it ok if a man beats his wife when nobody can see them? Is it a 'weak and shortsighted' thing to do to expose such a person?
Is it ok if a catholic priest molests a young boy when nobody can see them? Is it a 'weak and shortsighted' thing to do to expose such a person?
deccard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by deccard »

breton wrote:
deccard wrote:
Robot Criminal wrote:
It's 'weak and immature' to insult people (on facebook).
It's 'weak and immature' to threaten people (on facebook).

It seems to me that your defence of him is based on the precept that it's ok to be a twat when nobody sees you. When it's 'private'.
It's not.
Twats should be exposed. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. (John 3:20)

Let me ask you this, is it ok if a man beats his wife when nobody can see them? Is it a 'weak and shortsighted' thing to do to expose such a person?
Is it ok if a catholic priest molests a young boy when nobody can see them? Is it a 'weak and shortsighted' thing to do to expose such a person?
you totally dont get the point. i never defended grummichs bullshit. i bet he was drunk or on something and it´s so whack its funny again. but it´s just a click to turn some annoying idiot off on facebook (and comparing this with physical violence and christian bible bullshit also cries out for a double facepalm...)
techno made me do it
deccard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by deccard »

btw what does the bible say about techno? :-sta
techno made me do it