deadmau5 vs A guy called gerald

- open
mson
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

deadmau5 vs A guy called gerald

Post by mson »

after the modular blabla on deadmau5, here are some stuff to add to the discussion :

http://deadmau5.tumblr.com/post/2569050 ... l-hit-play

http://www.guycalledgerald.com/blog/mes ... -rat-head/
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: deadmau5 vs A guy called gerald

Post by Themis »

haha if you dont read the nuke sh!t, its a nice reply from gerald !

though its really sad, gerald went there, he must have been really angry :/
mson
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mson »

i think both over react.

Deadmau5 says live act are only pushing play which is not right i imagine (just by having a look on live dubbing like i practice ...) and AGCG should not fall into violent reaction and borderline sentences :)
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

mson wrote:i think both over react.

Deadmau5 says live act are only pushing play which is not right i imagine (just by having a look on live dubbing like i practice ...) and AGCG should not fall into violent reaction and borderline sentences :)

but there are actually a lot of live acts who only push play.. i saw SIS giving a live performance with his laptop and a mouse (i'm serious) :lol: ..

what's the thing about the nuke, is deadmau5 jewish or israeli or is "you wanna nuke the palestinians" a regular offense these days??
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

he is jewish i believe
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

i think what he said is the typical bullshit that comes out of peoples mouths when it comes to the jews.

lots of people ripped into him on his facebook about a month ago, so anyone wanting to see the utter shite that comes out geralds mouth just check his facebook.
deccard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by deccard »

ray parry wrote:i think what he said is the typical bullshit that comes out of peoples mouths when it comes to the jews.

lots of people ripped into him on his facebook about a month ago, so anyone wanting to see the utter shite that comes out geralds mouth just check his facebook.
sadly he has some confused opinions concerning that matter. i guess he read too much of the wrong literature without discussing it. it´s some strange conspiracy crap. i´ve seen other people i thought they are intelligent enough but got misguided by internet mumbojumbo blogs and all that crap. just say 911 and santaclaus knocks on your door.
techno made me do it
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

deccard wrote:
ray parry wrote:i think what he said is the typical bullshit that comes out of peoples mouths when it comes to the jews.

sadly he has some confused opinions concerning that matter. i guess he read too much of the wrong literature without discussing it. it´s some strange conspiracy crap. i´ve seen other people i thought they are intelligent enough but got misguided by internet mumbojumbo blogs and all that crap. just say 911 and santaclaus knocks on your door.
Agreed !