RA.EX100 Ricardo Villalobos

- open
jespermygind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: RA.EX100 Ricardo Villalobos

Post by jespermygind »

Themis wrote:
upekah wrote:so funny he doesn't realize that all those bedroom suckers are playing his unreleased music on soundcloud
its much more funny that people who doesnt even know ricardo personally care more than him what bedroom DJs play :)
Enough with the postulates Themis
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

jespermygind wrote:
Themis wrote:
upekah wrote:so funny he doesn't realize that all those bedroom suckers are playing his unreleased music on soundcloud
its much more funny that people who doesnt even know ricardo personally care more than him what bedroom DJs play :)
Enough with the postulates Themis
he seems to care too much about the internet, I would be bothered extremely high if I shared some of my unreleased music to see that it's getting played by guys I don't even know about. someone seems to leak it really hard :D

actually I wanna put it out as a product and it's cool when it's being played on mp3 all over the net already :roll:
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
fir3
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by fir3 »

^ I get your point, but IMO it's a expectancy issue here. Wanna share music with people? Fine, but don't be disappointed if or when people leak it, because this brings nothing in resolving the issue. Rather, re-analyze those whom you trust. OR, appeal to the common sense of the person whom you share with. As a personal opinion, I don't believe that mentioning to my friends that they shouldn't share the music with anyone else outside the group would have no effect. And, if it were to happen, I wouldn't be sad/mad/whatever at anyone. It's a risk you take when you open up to people. If you want something to remain so private that risking it would bring about a sense of being let down, keep it to yourself.

Blaming the internet for this is far fetched, to say the least.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

fir3 wrote:^ I get your point, but IMO it's a expectancy issue here. Wanna share music with people? Fine, but don't be disappointed if or when people leak it, because this brings nothing in resolving the issue. Rather, re-analyze those whom you trust. OR, appeal to the common sense of the person whom you share with. As a personal opinion, I don't believe that mentioning to my friends that they shouldn't share the music with anyone else outside the group would have no effect. And, if it were to happen, I wouldn't be sad/mad/whatever at anyone. It's a risk you take when you open up to people. If you want something to remain so private that risking it would bring about a sense of being let down, keep it to yourself.

Blaming the internet for this is far fetched, to say the least.
That track was being played by a romanian girl on his soundcloud page, so pretty easy to source where it came from :P
fir3
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by fir3 »

^ I don't understand. Please expand.
Field
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Field »

blizt wrote: That track was being played by a romanian girl
a little off-topic and just out of curiosity, are you talking about this track/ set? @12:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNRquZTOt-o&feature=plcp
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

you mean she riped the youtube video and played it in her mix?

thats too funny
Field
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Field »

perhaps, i don't know, by now we know it is

but her mix was recorded two months ago.. Maybe she got a demo?

Ricardo in the interview @33:40
[..] i exchange with other people and try to find out if this music is good enough to bring it out or not, and things like that, but this is more or like a experimentation between friends [..]