seth the party animal

- open
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: seth the party animal

Post by Themis »

in his defense i think he meant to put the cd on the table, he just missed.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

zentex wrote:if the cd was asked to be played, he shouldn't have accepted it in the first place. and if the cd was a promo of somebody's own tracks then at least he could have shown a tiny bit of respect and kept it, such an arrogant move just to throw it somewhere.
Themis wrote:in his defense i think he meant to put the cd on the table, he just missed.
In his defense, i should say that people MUST NOT pester the dj when he's at work. Wait til' he's done and give him your cd or a blowjob or whatever.
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

breton wrote:
zentex wrote:if the cd was asked to be played, he shouldn't have accepted it in the first place. and if the cd was a promo of somebody's own tracks then at least he could have shown a tiny bit of respect and kept it, such an arrogant move just to throw it somewhere.
Themis wrote:in his defense i think he meant to put the cd on the table, he just missed.
In his defense, i should say that people MUST NOT pester the dj when he's at work. Wait til' he's done and give him your cd or a blowjob or whatever.
fck that, he should just man up and do this:
hairblz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by hairblz »

That's a hilarious pair of videos

I love the way he glances back at the hopeful producer before getting back to business