Beatport 20% off coupons

- open
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Beatport 20% off coupons

Post by LouisVee »

3.14£ = 5$ for each track....

It's actually cheaper to get the vinyl! You can get 3-4 tracks for 7£!
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

LouisVee wrote:3.14£ = 5$ for each track....

It's actually cheaper to get the vinyl! You can get 3-4 tracks for 7£!
In reality that is not cheaper, because if you only want one track, then you still pay a lower price compared to buying a whole vinyl with 3-4 tracks.
Just saying....
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

in reality i play many tracks although i didnt buy the vinyl cause of them, just saying :D
danbolton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by danbolton »

one of the main reasons i went digital is because i couldnt afford everything i wanted in vinyl, but i agree, it is getting to the point now where track for track its often cheaper to get the vinyl. i guess really i should be happy that its forcing my hand back to vinyl, doesnt make it any easier on the wallet tho!i'll just have to be more select about what i buy now, which i guess is mainly no bad thing as the quality of what i buy can only improve that way, it just leaves less scope for picking up such a diverse range of tunes if im only picking my favourites. im far more willing to take a risk on something different if its only a few quid, but on what im earning at the moment i dont have the priveledge to be able to risk £8 + and p+p on something im not sure is gonna work. but here i am straying off topic into the quagmire of the vinyl/digital debate so will leave it at that lol
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

totaly agree with Dan here money is tight certainly for a lot in the UK currently so playing exorbitant fees for digital tracks is a bit silly.

I still stand by that you should pay for digital or non phyiscal music but again thats another issue. I would honestly go 100% vinyl tomm but for the fact my only gig now uses just CDJ's
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

It's pretty silly that wav tracks cost this much. I'm so over this kind of mafia distribution.

There is also no guarantee that it will sound good. From the shitty 96kbps preview... So many tracks I get have screeching highs like they were mastered for vinyl but not pressed. Wack.

It's really hard to take this artform seriously with so many labels pushing gazilllion tracks every day/week. I really respect the labels that only put out 12 - 14 releases a year. And make sure they get attequette attention on the quality.
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Themis wrote:in reality i play many tracks although i didnt buy the vinyl cause of them, just saying :D
i'm confused... why do you buy vinyl if it's not for the tracks? :?
danbolton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by danbolton »

tone-def wrote:
Themis wrote:in reality i play many tracks although i didnt buy the vinyl cause of them, just saying :D
i'm confused... why do you buy vinyl if it's not for the tracks? :?
i think he means he's bought records for a certain track, then having bought the record, discovered that he likes the other tracks too and thereby found music he wouldnt have been aware of if he hadnt bought the vinyl