steve angello vs sneak

Post by roland »

:lol: :lol:
trak660
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: steve angello vs sneak

Post by trak660 »

I understand his frustration, but the U. S. has way bigger problems than Swedish House Mafia.

There are thousands of them.
headband
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by headband »

trak660 wrote:I understand his frustration, but the U. S. has way bigger problems than Swedish House Mafia.

There are thousands of them.

I don't know, that stuff is just mainstream garbage pop whatever, cool
but with sweidsh house mafia its annoying because all these kids think this garbage electro-house nonsense is real "house" music.
Direkt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Direkt »

sometimes I want to slap the sh!t out of those kids who call shm's music house. and the fact that they confuse the kicks with basslines doesn't help either. :?
bam
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

that's great. what a perfect response by sneak.

I had lots of respect for dj sneak before but after hearing an interview with him.. I have so much more. one of the most down to earth people ever...
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

Sneak called Angello "Dj Milli Vanilli". :lol:
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

why is the 'original house gangster' bitching? because he doesn't like the music shm play?
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

ray parry wrote:why is the 'original house gangster' bitching? because he doesn't like the music shm play?
Dj Sneak ‏ @DJ_Sneak
@a_saver not dissing you. Not dissing anybody. Just making sure people know the truth. They don't play support produce nor DJ house music.

Dj Sneak ‏ @DJ_Sneak
@DJ_Sneak EXPOSE THE FAKE! DON'T BE A SHEEP.

David Alvarado ‏ @djdavidalvarado
LOL “@attack_yourself: @DJ_Sneak Swedish House Mafia are about as house as a cardboard box.”

Dj Sneak ‏ @DJ_Sneak
@EvanRayias what talent? they are fake ass hell you idiots are the ones making their ego skyrocket.

Dj Sneak ‏ @DJ_Sneak
@craigpettigrew bro I aint dissin them mafias. Just letting the public know they don't support play or even care about house music

Dj Sneak ‏ @DJ_Sneak
@EvanRayias @steveangello jealousy? I'll smoke them live anytime. No computers or people mixing next to them while they act like djs.

Dj Sneak ‏ @DJ_Sneak
@SteveAngello hating never. Exposing the fake sh!t you guys portray indeed. I come from the Times real djs actually did it with love.
@SteveAngello you live in La. You should try acting. I'll back off.

Dj Sneak ‏ @DJ_Sneak
@Bjornvgestel @zawdi @steveangello make money but be real about it.

Dj Sneak ‏ @DJ_Sneak
Let's make it clear. I don't hate Smafia. I don't respect them for their lack of respect for doing all the fake performing. period

Dj Sneak ‏ @DJ_Sneak
@SteveAngello I don't hate you. Just being real about things. At least if you all can accept the truth about yourselves I will drop it.

Dj Sneak ‏ @DJ_Sneak
Here are some Swedish house producers you all look up. Lords of Svek. Real house with respect.

Dj Sneak ‏ @DJ_Sneak
@zawdi @steveangello bitter I am not. I have devoted 25 years to this craft n music. I speak cause everybody else can't or won't.

Dj Sneak ‏ @DJ_Sneak
@dennisferrer i got love for the right people, i do not respect DJ ACTORS.

Dj Sneak ‏ @DJ_Sneak
you all missed the point today. it's not about a genre of music it's about real DJs standing up to people Faking like they are DJING.

the dj justin time ‏ @justintimemusic
@DJ_Sneak did u see this? DJ Milli Vanilli I mean @SteveAngello, explain this, u look bored &the songs mix themselves. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSB0XWiA3As

Dj Sneak ‏ @DJ_Sneak
@justintimemusic @SteveAngello he probably wouldn't know what to do...

Dj Sneak ‏ @DJ_Sneak
there's no war~ no comparison & there will be no battle between Swedish Act Mafia & me it takes 3 of them & they can't even mix a tune.

Dj Sneak ‏ @DJ_Sneak
@DJ_Sneak @enjik but wait? How do you battle dudes with recorded sets???