mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rick McClatchie »

lay it down jesse
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

Jesse Somfay wrote:And for the record. I don't care :)

C'est fini.
Looks like you do
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

No. I am done with this thread. I shant say one more thing about it. I have said what I wanted to. No point in fighting.
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

Jesse Somfay wrote:No. I am done with this thread. I shant say one more thing about it. I have said what I wanted to. No point in fighting.
There's no fighting. You just seem to take it personally everytime someone criticizes something that you like. Ciao.
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

for the record
i don't like jesse's prods. the exact same way with tiesto and his trancey sht.
i'm done with this sh!t
provaznik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by provaznik »

hmmm...
well he is entitled to his views but they will ultimately make him weak. he must view music in such a divided and orderly fashion. like my file cabinet. bollocks it is anything but that music has always been unorganizable. plus it is a gross generalization on his part.

why do so many of us fight for the glory of some "sub genre" like it is attached to some sort of gang pride. jesus this is what it is like when i try to tell the icp kids that there is something fundamentally wrong with their music, instead of seeing it as anothers view point they immendiatly attack. it seems as if we for the most part are no better.
keto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by keto »

why does he play techno then?
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Harm Rhebergen wrote:In a way I'm kind of surprised by this comment by Tiesto because it is a known fact that this guy likes techno very much!

Fact 1: He very much wants to attend @ Awakenings someday but it's the crowd who's not very much into that...

Fact 2: Blackhole is a trance label but if you check out the first compilations on that label (Space Age), that's not really trance at all... Also the Dj Montana mix compilations are just techno cd's.. I mean, why would a guy who owns a label bring out techno stuff and even play techno without liking it?
He probably felt attacked about the drug question and took it upon himself to take responsibility for his genre of music. Trance. yes it IS a different genre so deal with it.. By taking the heat away from the overly obvious trance and drug connection, Tiesto pointed his sh!t-stained finger at the Techno community and made a bold statement that only the shallowest* of Trance lovers can relate to. But HE KNOWS that the REAL DEAL is Techno music.. So yes , he is a teen-poser like Britney, who also knows her music sux ass, but hell it pays the bills.. That slimy motherf*cker!!
Last edited by Celltek on Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.