mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by armanii »

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Pffffff
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

Even whacked off my head on pills I can only take so much trance music before I just get bored. When every single track has a big breakdown, some woman singing and a "hands in the air" moment, it isn't special anymore. It gets boring. It is much better if the DJ waits 4 or 5 tracks, keeping the crowd ready, before giving them a real adrenalin rush (like in a techno set). Then it is more rare, and much more enjoyable.

To me, that is the problem with trance music - it's all just too easy. Every track gives you the "highlights", the best bits, they all go straight to the big breakdowns. So, cheesy trance sets like Tiesto's are just tune after tune after tune, with no change, no variation, no experimenting. It is like they found a successful formula, so they all just use it, every time, and never try anything different.

Which gets boring.

As with every genre, there are some who do it well. Unfortunately, with Trance, there are a hell of a lot who do it very, very badly...
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

LOL

I do drugs and I DONT listen trance music fck that sh!t ok I'm drunk but fck it.

and i can listen techno WITHOUT drugs damn techno IS a drug.
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Layborn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Layborn »

So Teisto doesn't lik Techno!!!???

I respect him sooo much as techno DJ and producer that his very words ignite my emotions.

that is to say he was a respected technoDj/producer..But he isn't..so really who cares..
-Layborn-
Cribby
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Cribby »

Bah...I can enjoy and dance to any form of edm without the use of drugs. If Tiesto can't enjoy techno without drugs, then he is weak :P
Cans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Cans »

I hate trance and everything about it.

I'm so immature :roll:

waaaah
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

Psh :roll:

Whatever.

It's how people go about disliking things that makes them appear to others as immature or not. In this case, Tiesto is presenting his opinion in a jaded immature way. As have a couple people in this thread. Yeesh.

Too bad people can't focus on what they like rather than what they 'hate.' Oh well.

Snakes on a plane.
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

whatever wrote:
kiwi wrote:who's Tiesto?
love that...

there's no connection between tiesto and the idea of music...tiesto is a fucking brainless product bought by stupid people that think that kind of music is "house music"
my answer to this reply would be your nickname...

narrowmindedness sucks... :lol:
*I support southern fruits*