Megaupload takedown / the real backrounds

- open
fir3
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Megaupload takedown / the real backrounds

Post by fir3 »

woo-hooo! long live the billion dollar 'oh-my-goodness-we-ll-be-out-of-money-soon-what-more-is-there-to-ban?' people!
masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

Actually all these illegal file sharing programs mostly distributed by CNET (popular early 2000s) which has member in Warner Music Group and also a member of RIAA...
& some illegal file sharing programs also linked through even Microsoft services...Heres the picture...

Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

Its been awhile since i have seen this thread and holy crap! Quick, somebody get me a soap box! My high horse isn't high enough! :lol: I stand by my convictions though.

Kidding aside, that was an interesting video. Some aspects of the issue I hadn't even considered before. It never occurred to me that all this file-sharing software is distributed by the people who are trying to pass all these copyright laws. That guy he talks about from the UK, Richard O'Dwyer, that is the guy I was talking about in my posts. I am going to start following this guy's stuff. It is good to know that some people are aware and care.

Thanks for posting that
masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:Its been awhile since i have seen this thread and holy crap! Quick, somebody get me a soap box! My high horse isn't high enough! :lol: I stand by my convictions though.

Kidding aside, that was an interesting video. Some aspects of the issue I hadn't even considered before. It never occurred to me that all this file-sharing software is distributed by the people who are trying to pass all these copyright laws. That guy he talks about from the UK, Richard O'Dwyer, that is the guy I was talking about in my posts. I am going to start following this guy's stuff. It is good to know that some people are aware and care.

Thanks for posting that
I posted this video bcs this guy is telling what actually is the picture...Heres the point...

There was no big p2p programs in 1997-8...or they are not so popular....CNET & its partner websites distributed illegal file sharing softwares by putting widgets their websites and they make profit by every download they had...They distributed & taught ppl how to use softwares , tested their efficiency and now all these big companies turned this to ppl as a weapon...& sue ppl for copyright infringement..Only Kazaa distributed over half an billion times over CNET & its partner websites .....while Kazaa is not the only p2p file sharing software...They distributed all the softwares including Bittorrent , Azureus Vuze and much more....Each of them downloaded over a half a billion times...That means these softwares downloaded over billions of times...Can u imagine it?...They distributed to whole planet.....

Whats the purpose of a p2p program? ...Of course its not for sending cat or dog videos & pictures!! They know its for sending copyrighted metarials...And funny thing is CNET founder Shelby Bonnie is a member of Warner Music Group and also a member of RIAA...And CNET is partner with MPAA members....

His Megaupload video

And please watch this.......

This guy actually asked about Richard O'Dwyer to President Obama.......And heres Obama's answer

fir3
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by fir3 »

Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:That guy he talks about from the UK, Richard O'Dwyer, that is the guy I was talking about in my posts. I am going to start following this guy's stuff. It is good to know that some people are aware and care.
The O'Dwyer case and the Megaupload one, are two to keep an eye on. It will be a good indicator of what's to come/what evil, greedy plans they can come up with next.

Mike Mozart's videos were great and fun to watch, however, he doesn't post that kind of videos anymore, not on that yt account, at least.

P.S.: Image - say the eu politicians. I say we rejoice but stay aware. More sh!t's about to hit the fan...

P.P.S.: if you don't mind the funny accent, this guy knows his sh*t:
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

& Voting day on Strasbourg