Label name

- open
vibah
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Label name

Post by vibah »

Hi, I want to create a label and a radio station but I don`t have a name for them. I have this: peculiar, sikminal, anivia, akali, kasho, expirat, decadence, sirocco. I don`t like those names. Can you help me with some ideas ?
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Label name

Post by tone-def »

Yeah I don't like those names either.

This list is just off the top of my head.

Septic
Formal
Bent
Vibjah
Locked out
Ketish hell

I dont know if any of these exist. Check discogs and beatport. If its not on either of those it's good to use.

It's a bit hard because I don't know what kind of sound your going for.
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

tone-def wrote: It's a bit hard because I don't know what kind of sound your going for.
Exactly. A label is personal and should reflect the music you intend to release on it. It is supposed to be your vision so you shouldn't be asking for random people on a forum to come up with a name for your label. On top of that, you didn't even post any information about your label, what kind of music you intend to release on it, some snippets of tracks you plan to release, etc. Don't be lazy. And honestly, if you have to ask this on a forum then it seems that you aren't very serious about your label to begin with.
Last edited by b-ran on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vibah
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by vibah »

tone-def wrote:It's a bit hard because I don't know what kind of sound your going for.
Minimal & Techno
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

b-ran wrote:
tone-def wrote: It's a bit hard because I don't know what kind of sound your going for.
Exactly. A label is personal and should reflect the music you intend to release on it. It is supposed to be your vision so you shouldn't be asking for random people on a forum to come up with a name for your label. On top of that, you didn't even post any information about your label, what kind of music you intend to release on it, some snippets of tracks you plan to release, etc. Don't be lazy. And honestly, if you have to ask this on a forum then it seems that you aren't very serious about your label to begin with.
and there are plenty of labels around that nobody takes seriously. i think in this day and age you really need a concept or vision for your label. there is so much sh!t out there which is just disposable, play once and store it on a hard drive until it breaks.

vibah wrote: Minimal & Techno
that really narrows it down :lol:

i'm mean what are you trying to show the world with this label? do you have a motto or something? what is the mission?
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

hahaha yeah dude just give up until you actually have an idea or music to release. or are you going to ask random people on forums to make tracks for your label too?
vibah
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by vibah »

First of all, I need a name .. I have a host for the radio station and 4 tracks will be released after I find that name.
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

"Find That Name" is quite a good name dont u think? :)
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...