Stablo.

- open
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: Stablo.

Post by Themis »

@b-ran

if you select "wait with shippment until xxx amount" they add every next record to the same order.
dont be irritated if they charge with every order again the shipping rate, its not actually charged !
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

that feature alone made me move over to decks, rather then using juno in the uk where i am from. such a great thing to be able to save records that you want.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

deejay.de offers that aswell.
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

ok cool, never used their site.

i think decks.de have it down. i love the layout of their website, its so smooth.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

ray parry wrote:ok cool, never used their site.

i think decks.de have it down. i love the layout of their website, its so smooth.
yeah it's awesome, nevertheless they don't give a discount no matter how high the order amount is, that's why i'm trying to order most of the stuff elsewhere.. but you can't avoid decks totally, they are pretty big and have lots of exclusives (represses aswell) and usually get the most pieces of records of a certain release..
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

Themis wrote:@b-ran

if you select "wait with shippment until xxx amount" they add every next record to the same order.
dont be irritated if they charge with every order again the shipping rate, its not actually charged !
ok. damn i pressed " Reserve items till my next order (max 30 days) " and for payment options i selected "pre paying"...maybe thats why they want a bank transfer and now its telling me the stablo i put on hold is sold out...so i guess next time i should select "wait with shipment until xxx amount" ?hmm this is a bit confusing..or does it just say its sold out when i really still am reserved a copy?
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

you are talking about two different things,

the first one is the paying method
second is the shippment option

of course if you pay not with an instant payment option like bank transfer, there is no reservation for you until the money is transfered.

you have to pay with creditcard, then you have an instant reservation.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

Spencer Parker charted 9994.