Old Gems

- open
stepz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Old Gems

Post by stepz »

Hi guys, I'm a fan of electronic music and only buy vinyl, from 15 years, in search of old tracks, as the new production I did not "inspire" like it used to.
this is the kind of music i like and i buyed in this years:
the first 25 Playhouse, all the first 15 Svek, G-Man, Beroshima "interplug reaction" All from Daniel Bell, Ecstasy Club "jesus love the acid" (love this track), Herbert and all Wishmountain, Jedy Knights, AJ Sound "basemental", Brinkmann, Dark Comedy.... and the list goes on and on
If you like you suggesting some purchases?
Thanks a hug to everyone!
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Old Gems

Post by Del »

The best thing about having a decent sized, quality record collection is that you can just delve back into whatever you've got. Without fail every-time I go through my records I pull out something I either forgot I had, didn't know I had or completely forgot about; all depending on what mood I'm in the time.

So my advice is to dig back into the back catalogue or search a little harder for new releases. Trust me there is PLENTY of good sh!t being released on a daily basis not to mention the oldies that still float around the online stores. Happy hunting ;)
stepz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by stepz »

Del i'm total agree with you, and i listen new records every day (i buy about 30-35 new releases at mounth)
I posted this discussion only for share the "knowledge" about old electronic with other people!!!
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

stepz wrote:Del i'm total agree with you, and i listen new records every day (i buy about 30-35 new releases at mounth)
I posted this discussion only for share the "knowledge" about old electronic with other people!!!
Ok no worries. 30 - 35 Vinyl's? Wow that's a lot!
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

Del wrote:The best thing about having a decent sized, quality record collection is that you can just delve back into whatever you've got. Without fail every-time I go through my records I pull out something I either forgot I had, didn't know I had or completely forgot about; all depending on what mood I'm in the time.

So my advice is to dig back into the back catalogue or search a little harder for new releases. Trust me there is PLENTY of good sh!t being released on a daily basis not to mention the oldies that still float around the online stores. Happy hunting ;)
thats indeed very true, i think theres really some solid sh!t beeing put out these days !!!