Ibiza closing parties

- open
k30n
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Ibiza closing parties

Post by k30n »

Anyone going?

I head out tomorrow!!! Should be a big one!!
Spastik
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Ibiza closing parties

Post by Del »

Let us know how you get on.

I remember heading to the close season some years back and found it overall disappointing. For starters the weather ain't as good in September and the clubs were three quarters full. Admittedly this is better than peak season when they have 2x times capacity in them :lol:

How much does a bottle of water cost these days in Ibiza?
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

Del wrote:Let us know how you get on.

I remember heading to the close season some years back and found it overall disappointing. For starters the weather ain't as good in September and the clubs were three quarters full. Admittedly this is better than peak season when they have 2x times capacity in them :lol:

How much does a bottle of water cost these days in Ibiza?
3 quarters full, your havin alaff mate.Everywhere is absolutely rammed for every party!!! You cant even get to the bar or the toilet!
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

yep, friend of mine just returned and he said it was unbelievably crowded.. bottle of water is €7 at space and dc10.. everywhere else €10 .. he also said that there are almost no good aferparties, he didn't party longer than 10 hours throughout.. ten days ibiza €2800 all things considered...