The "don't clap" thread

- open
aut.t.n
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

The "don't clap" thread

Post by aut.t.n »

Anyone else here is annoyed by this trend of clapping to electronic music?

I mean things like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Dk8#t=130s

I dont know why, it really annoys me. Maybe because one reason I moved to electronic music some day was that there ain't those silly mass rites. Reminds me of those hit parade / pop song audience. Bah. Also my observation is that whenever people start clapping the music stopped rocking.
damnwords
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: The "don't clap" thread

Post by damnwords »

"clap you drunken junkies"
:lol:
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

Everyone is free to express themselves as they want.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

What's up with that dude in the suit and sunglasses? He looks like he was a wallstreet banker from the 1980's who entered a bathroom stall to do a boatload of cocaine and unbeknownst to him the stall was actually a time portal and when he exited it was actually this party in 2011 where Magda was playing.... undaunted by this unfamiliar environment he just continued on... he walks up to Magda, and because the coke is just starting to really hit him he embraces her and she responds but after a moment gives him a subtle push on his hip to let him know that she has things to take care off... like djing. Wallstreet kind of turns around to face some other girl for a few seconds but then decides to turn back and make a second run at Magda except that some saviour dude in the background slips in to cockblock him with polite conversation... eventually Wallstreet moves off.

That is just the impression I get from the video...

Kind of a weird and unpleasant environment for a party no? I couldn't imagine enjoying myself for 8 hours under that kind of industrial lighting with ugly walls and decor...

I don't really have an opinion on clapping though... they can clap if they want but it doesn't make it clap worthy... you would think they thought they were are Wimbledon or something.
tsankip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsankip »

Wicked thread! :lol:
dyte
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dyte »

Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:What's up with that dude in the suit and sunglasses? He looks like he was a wallstreet banker from the 1980's who entered a bathroom stall to do a boatload of cocaine and unbeknownst to him the stall was actually a time portal and when he exited it was actually this party in 2011 where Magda was playing.... undaunted by this unfamiliar environment he just continued on... he walks up to Magda, and because the coke is just starting to really hit him he embraces her and she responds but after a moment gives him a subtle push on his hip to let him know that she has things to take care off... like djing. Wallstreet kind of turns around to face some other girl for a few seconds but then decides to turn back and make a second run at Magda except that some saviour dude in the background slips in to cockblock him with polite conversation... eventually Wallstreet moves off.
quality description :lol:
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:What's up with that dude in the suit and sunglasses? He looks like he was a wallstreet banker from the 1980's who entered a bathroom stall to do a boatload of cocaine and unbeknownst to him the stall was actually a time portal and when he exited it was actually this party in 2011 where Magda was playing.... undaunted by this unfamiliar environment he just continued on... he walks up to Magda, and because the coke is just starting to really hit him he embraces her and she responds but after a moment gives him a subtle push on his hip to let him know that she has things to take care off... like djing. Wallstreet kind of turns around to face some other girl for a few seconds but then decides to turn back and make a second run at Magda except that some saviour dude in the background slips in to cockblock him with polite conversation... eventually Wallstreet moves off.

That is just the impression I get from the video...

Kind of a weird and unpleasant environment for a party no? I couldn't imagine enjoying myself for 8 hours under that kind of industrial lighting with ugly walls and decor...

I don't really have an opinion on clapping though... they can clap if they want but it doesn't make it clap worthy... you would think they thought they were are Wimbledon or something.

Haha brilliant.. allthough i think his coke was mixed up with ket. He is too slow in his moves!