I ask a question. What is the most hedonistic of tracks fo..

- open
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: I ask a question. What is the most hedonistic of tracks

Post by Vito »

thomasjaldemark wrote:
fuckin comedy!!! The shepard strikes again!
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

I'd touch the engine of the nearest pretty female on the floor.
Ok I've done it :lol:
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

jessejames
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jessejames »

No one plays it anymore but this track...

...always makes me wanna blow molly and dry hump the nearest living thing.
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

Wow, some of you guys went so old school I feel like the track I had in mind when I created the OP is too modern for consideration. lol.

New Guy I liked your tracks, especially the one by Dion and the Belmonts. He is not your typical modern music star, unlike today's hottest stars he is talented but not the most telegenic, has a great voice and performs in a enthusiastic and honest manner. So many of my adolescent drinking experiences are tied up with 50's music that I can't help but get nostalgic when I hear that song. I got a kick out of Destination track too. I am a sucker for any blend of calypso, disco and house as long as its not too cheese. This strikes a good balance. Could use some steel drums though :)

The track i was feeling at the time I wrote the post was Samba Magic by Basement Jaxx. I am not a huge Basement Jaxx fan but this track gets me pumped up. I first got it back in 1995 or 1996 from a friend who burned it onto a CD. In my school he was one of the few teenagers around with a CD burner back then... crazy no? Funniest thing is that for over 10 years I had the producer's names and the release name mixed up because of the way my friend had labelled the CD!

I remember at the time I wasn't crazy about it because I felt it was too busy but over the years when I have heard it the song has grown on me to the point where I feel like it is an old friend who reminds me to get up into a positive space and make life happen!

PS: Sorry about the low quality of Youtube vid sound. Normally this isn't somthing that I would bother remarking about but in this case even the best version is not passable compared to the real mix.

By the way, found this nice remix... Bassement Jaxx Vs. Metropole Orkest... oh ya!