steve angello playing pre-recorded set..

- open
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: steve angello playing pre-recorded set..

Post by New Guy »

-ix wrote:You see that SHM movie? :lol:
Uf, I couldn't watch it till the end. I stopped 10 minutes in. God was it horrible...
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

LouisVee wrote: Peter Hook .
hahah .....he's the grand master :!: :!: :!:
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

LouisVee wrote:I'm with Steve Angello on this one... He only has a 11 minutes recorded medley, that's no big deal. It's the same track lenght than a cadenza track!

Peter Hook from New Order had his whole set pre-recorded, he should be blamed...
Thats a classic! :lol:
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

let's not forget about this...

doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

Ha! To be honest I did forget about that picture... thanks for keeping it alive. Now that I see it again I feel a renewed sense of disgust and outrage. Its unforgivable that people like this ever get somewhere in anything... let alone life. I am not a person who has ever attempted trying to engage in a serious career in the electronic music world but I would be lying if I said I had not had thoughts (albeit probably misguided) about throwing my life away to become a electronic music performer. Some of my friends say that I should just give up on life and go become a Dj and yada yada but I have direction in my life and I am sticking to it. I am not a professional. I am just a guy who plays what I like and that is not enough to be a professional quite frankly. You have to give a good performance and play what people want to hear! (edit: I guess I think that professional Djs like what people like... or just play it)

When I see stuff like this I just stop and think wtf? Performing for people shouldn't just be a activity to make money. The performer should be living as much in the experience as the listeners, enjoying it if not thriving from it. Maybe its just my sense of fair play but the idea that these guys are getting money and recognition in exchange for their charade makes my blood boil. Just look at that guys face... he actually looks like he is in the heat of the moment... he is really feeling it... his sickness is truly deep. A very sick person.

Now this next part is just personal and petty... What the fck are they wearing? They look like punk ass second rate metal heads from the 1970s. OMFG! There is no place for sleeveless denim in the modern world!

I have to be honest... these are people I would not speak to on the street. (EDIT: and that says something because I have talked to some pretty weird street people)

EDIT: man I need to stop writing posts when I have had a few drinks... look at me getting all up on my high horse. The silly stuff I write...
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Anu on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

delete