Which classic are you listening at the moment

- open
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Which classic are you listening at the moment

Post by blizt »

I would call it obsession, this is what i have for these two tracks:

I want the vinyls so bad!! Got law of grace from "The Meaning" on CD and bought lady science from junodownload.
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

blizt wrote:I would call it obsession, this is what i have for these two tracks:

I want the vinyls so bad!! Got law of grace from "The Meaning" on CD and bought lady science from junodownload.
Sick tracks indeed. I got law of grace a long time ago for 30€ or so and i just bought overcome on vinyl this week, also for a very good price. Unbelievable prices on discogs though: overcome is being sold for 450 €, that's just crazy. But be on the lookout: there are still reasonable sellers. Sometimes, these vinyls pop up relatively cheap, but you have to be fast!
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

Sick tracks indeed. I got law of grace a long time ago for 30€ or so and i just bought overcome on vinyl this week, also for a very good price. Unbelievable prices on discogs though: overcome is being sold for 450 €, that's just crazy. But be on the lookout: there are still reasonable sellers. Sometimes, these vinyls pop up relatively cheap, but you have to be fast!
Oh, you got lucky! 30 to 60 euros i think can be a reasonable price. Having already the wavs im not going to pay any more. You know I even tried to recreate the 909 grooves going on these tracks just for fun on my daw, and I didn't even came close. :lol: :lol:
shypht
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shypht »

Slag Boom Van Loon - Light of India

Stumbled across this on YouTube a few nights ago - been ages since I've heard this song.
masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

blizt wrote:I would call it obsession, this is what i have for these two tracks:

jeez, everytime this topic is being pumped i need to listen to lady science, what a track srsly unreal (*)