The best way to spread your soundcloud music?

- open
Luis Isaac
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

The best way to spread your soundcloud music?

Post by Luis Isaac »

I always take a look at http://soundcloud.com/apps/category/share-distribute. There are so many aplications to improve your exposure than ever I decide to choose any one. What is in your opinion the one I should try before.
Mecalto Rossa
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: The best way to spread your soundcloud music?

Post by Mecalto Rossa »

I haven't read this but i do have one simple way of pushing your music out.

Join 75 groups that relate to your style, add your track in to each group. Then just keep doin it over and over, every time you add in you move back to the top.

Time consuming as you have to add in individually & then remove individually over and over but its free and my one song now has over 2500 plays a load of comments & favorites

Will definitely check that link out you posted tho
Maiyal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Maiyal »

Mecalto Rossa wrote:I haven't read this but i do have one simple way of pushing your music out.

Join 75 groups that relate to your style, add your track in to each group. Then just keep doin it over and over, every time you add in you move back to the top.

Time consuming as you have to add in individually & then remove individually over and over but its free and my one song now has over 2500 plays a load of comments & favorites

Will definitely check that link out you posted tho
This, along with following 2000 people and then deleting them after they start following you. I do neither and actually find it almost as bad as "hey listn 2 mah traxx thx" on 5000 peoples' tracks.
Luis Isaac
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Luis Isaac »

Now I'm trying it with the most fair and classic way: fhe simple "Give and recieve" way. Listen to others tracks and post them. :D Maybe I'm buying a premium account so I can access to diferent groups.
MarkA
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MarkA »

Maiyal wrote:
This, along with following 2000 people and then deleting them after they start following you. I do neither and actually find it almost as bad as "hey listn 2 mah traxx thx" on 5000 peoples' tracks.
people who do this need to fck off
deccard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by deccard »

if your music is good it will be shared by other people. just make better music instead of bugging people with fucking spam. the most annyoing thing since the invention of web 2.0 is crap musicians shitting into the internet.
i dont think all these small online marketing things work. the only ones that benefit are the companys who sell that stuff.
techno made me do it
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

Yeah I'm sure it must be really fulfilling to trick people into listening to your music :roll:
Luis Isaac
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Luis Isaac »

deccard wrote:if your music is good it will be shared by other people. just make better music instead of bugging people with fcking spam. the most annyoing thing since the invention of web 2.0 is crap musicians shitting into the internet.
i dont think all these small online marketing things work. the only ones that benefit are the companys who sell that stuff.
So true, that's very good answer