movie thread

- open
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: movie thread

Post by junger »

::BLM:: wrote:
junger wrote:girl who kicked the hornets nest, seriously, read the books (if u have not) !!!
I liked the first one the best.
cannot pick a favourite... it was not possible for me to stop reading these books, I did not stop reading for one week until i finished the third book. So good...

Now there is a new hollywood version by david fincher of it in the making with this guy who did 007... weird choice.... not exactly the mikael blomkvist i imagined..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1568346/
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

::BLM:: wrote:
junger wrote:girl who kicked the hornets nest, seriously, read the books (if u have not) !!!
I liked the first one the best.
cannot pick a favourite... it was not possible for me to stop reading these books, I did not stop reading for one week until i finished the third book. So good...

Now there is a new hollywood version by david fincher of it in the making with this guy who did 007... weird choice.... not exactly the mikael blomkvist i imagined..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1568346/
Bionic_Eye
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Bionic_Eye »

yesterday i watched the movie "das leben der anderen"
great movie about the special police in east berlin
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

Bionic_Eye wrote:yesterday i watched the movie "das leben der anderen"
great movie about the special police in east berlin
yeah i saw that too recently.. indeed a very good movie.. a bit sad aswell tho..
Bionic_Eye
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Bionic_Eye »

cache (hidden) is also a real good movie
only the end is really confusing
reddie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by reddie »

Drive and Melancholia has been two movies that I put in my list as best of 2011.

the most retro stuff for me has been 'Hobo with a shot gun' cheap ass title, and the movie is 'you get what you get. wicked color screen. bellflower' is another one. Hardly wait to see Tinker Taylor Spy with the legendary Garry Oldman.
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

reddie wrote:Drive and Melancholia has been two movies that I put in my list as best of 2011.
i really didn't like Drive at all..bored me to tears and Gosling's acting .. oops i mean his staring off into space for 1/2 the movie got annoying.

lots of good recommendations in here, will check em out with some (*) (*) hehe
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

checked out oldboy recently which was badasssssssss..... also the new prequel to ''the'' thing from '82 which was pretty decent, nothing beats the bloodchecking scene from the original tho :)..
Nice was also London Boulevard.. really nice watch actually! And today i saw puss in boots which was allright but didnt get me as much as my favourite animations movies Rattatouille and Wall-E.

thanks to everyone for contributing movie recommendations and keep em coming ofcourse :)!