Amsterdam

- open
atomik_snail
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Amsterdam

Post by atomik_snail »

Hey mates. Could anyone please recomend some venues in Amsterdam. I'll be there from the 10th of june 'till the 13th. Cheers:)
Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Roy Koch »

In order of awesomeness:
Trouw, Studio 80, Paradiso, Melkweg, Sugar Factory, Wester Unie/Westergas Studio K etc....

This is a nice (Dutch) site to look up what's going on:
http://partyflock.nl/city/1:Amsterdam.html

Also 'Utrecht' & 'Rotterdam' are about 1 hour from Amsterdam.

I'll be here on the 10th of june, that's for sure:
http://partyflock.nl/party/200888:Vrijbuiters.html

Thought Praslea might be a bit boring for you to visit, since you are from Romania yourself
atomik_snail
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by atomik_snail »

Thank you for the info mate , as for the Vrijbuiters event i'll see you in the second room so we can have a cold one:) Cheers
atomik_snail
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by atomik_snail »

Any after hour spots?
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

roy, i was wondering if you have any recommendation for a decent festival during the summer in and around amsterdam..

voltt and wttf lineups are highly disappointing.. :( but there are so many festivals i dont believe there is no one with a more appealing lineup..
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

roland wrote:roy, i was wondering if you have any recommendation for a decent festival during the summer in and around amsterdam..

voltt and wttf lineups are highly disappointing.. :( but there are so many festivals i dont believe there is no one with a more appealing lineup..
around which date Roland?
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

-ix wrote:
roland wrote:roy, i was wondering if you have any recommendation for a decent festival during the summer in and around amsterdam..

around which date Roland?
date doesn't matter we're kind of flexible.. i just wanna spend one week during the summer with my girlfriend there..

thank you for the link.. day2 of source festival is looking pretty sexy.. even not too pricey.. thanxalot man