Magda - Redbull Music Academy Radio

- open
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Magda - Redbull Music Academy Radio

Post by Michael^Heaven »

Straight from the heart of Berlin, Minus' first lady Magda shares her vision of electronic music. Listen to her story to fame and acclaim...
http://redbullmusicacademyradio.com/shows/3915/
"So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot "-jz
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Magda - Redbull Music Academy Radio

Post by John Clees »

sure I'll post in this thread since the author wrote me for accidentally posting this multiple times..
Michael^Heaven wrote:
Straight from the heart of Berlin, Minus' first lady Magda shares her vision of electronic music. Listen to her story to fame and acclaim...
if only she would of spoke to ppl at tv bar during the fesitval when she arrived. she was completely standoffish to my friends. I personally got her in the club as she was locked out for no id when she showed up sometime after I did mid morning ....... and in the middle of a conversation with me she just walked away. later very close friends of mine were huge fans and wanted to take a picture of her, and she declined, then walked away shortly after. and the very same friend, sharon caught her as she fell down. so sure.... i'll jump right in her thoughts on electronic music...

* then again perhaps she had been up for two days and that should be the the excuse..

go magda :!: :!: :!:
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

I still think she's cute. 8)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

well but of course. she is normally a sweetheart. It just sucks that when I have friends that aren't super heads, but are fans, that were really excited to see her let alone say hello at a party during the weekend then tell me that... it's kinda shitty. however people are people : I just would have expected some level of sincerity considering she is a huge minus artist..
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

maybe it was shark week for her?
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

i wouldnt engage in a conversation with any of my musical idols, if the topic isnt music itself.
i believe doing so would lead to serious dissapointments.
BeatBoxBaby
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re:

Post by BeatBoxBaby »

-ix wrote:I still think she's cute. 8)
I think so too! It's completely understandable if any artist, having travelled non-stop during the past couple of years of his/her life, from hundreds of crowds and fans to thousands', just doesn't feel like talking to anyone for a while...

Can you seriously be angry with her? ----->> -smurf

Listen...

...:::I Looove this Place:::...
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

john clees wrote:sure I'll post in this thread since the author wrote me for accidentally posting this multiple times..
Michael^Heaven wrote:
if only she would of spoke to ppl at tv bar during the fesitval when she arrived. she was completely standoffish to my friends. I personally got her in the club as she was locked out for no id when she showed up sometime after I did mid morning ....... and in the middle of a conversation with me she just walked away. later very close friends of mine were huge fans and wanted to take a picture of her, and she declined, then walked away shortly after. and the very same friend, sharon caught her as she fell down. so sure.... i'll jump right in her thoughts on electronic music...

* then again perhaps she had been up for two days and that should be the the excuse..

go magda :!: :!: :!:
I would take pictures with you!