Sudden Soundcloud Spam

- open
Maiyal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Sudden Soundcloud Spam

Post by Maiyal »

I'm sure some of you have noticed this, but what is up with the recent soundcloud spam? I don't mean the usual "listn2mamusikplzthxdyd"

I mean the
GenevieveSemyoxxxxx "Dating tinyurl<i>.</i>com/xxxxxx"
replace xxxxxx with random numbers. It seems like this is taking over soundcloud. It's not even like it's just one or two people, so far I've seen tens of different accounts with the same type of name (firstname,lastname,numbers) do this.

Anyone know if this has happened before?
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

i had about 10 this morning. 'take a break from music and come look at me' or some sh!t like that
Luis Isaac
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Luis Isaac »

What is also happening with Soundcloud is people that start following you. Then you see then as "new followers". The next day they go backwards they don't follow you, later on, they start following you again as "new followers". so this is a trick to get your attention
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

"hello, please listen my new track, give feedback, have little feedback, need more, please, I'm Italian, please don't be angry"
michielwijnen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by michielwijnen »

patrick bateman wrote:"hello, please listen my new track, give feedback, have little feedback, need more, please, I'm Italian, please don't be angry"
:lol:
Luis Isaac
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Luis Isaac »

Someone starts to be a real producer when there is no need for feedback. He knows the track is good by himself
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

You know what makes me sick: People promoting their tracks on facebook (tribute) pages for e.g. Aaron-Carl or other musicians that have passed away.
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

patrick bateman wrote:"hello, please listen my new track, give feedback, have little feedback, need more, please, I'm Italian, please don't be angry"
Haha you just made me laugh out coffe on my screen! :lol: