no more marmite...

- open
dyte
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dyte »

stevësto wrote:that's mostly correct. most vitamin or nutrient deficiency is because of unbalanced intestinal flora preventing absorption. fortified foods and supplements rely on synthetic analogs, they dont have the perfect symbiotic balance nature provides in, you know, actual real food. whatever vitamin or nutrient its attempting to supplement mostly does not get absorbed and creates an imbalance to your bacteria in your intestine. all they do is make your pee look pretty and make your intestine work more like a sewer than a digestive system. this is all from studies recent (past ten years or so) because of improvements in technology we're able to accurately measure things we werent able to before. denmark is smart.
Thanks for the explanation! :)
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

simonb wrote:Isn't it Denmark who're continuing to threaten to tax saturated fat? Facepalm...
Well they're banning cigarettes all over the show including displaying the packaging with hopes to stopping branding on the packets. Did I hear recently that you can't smoke on the streets in New York anymore?

This is, what I understand, for health reasons. On this basis, I don't see why 'banning' or 'taxing' saturated fat being that ridiculous an idea. Not that I necessarily agree with or anything but it's arguably more detrimental to peoples health than anything else at the moment. Besides alcohol I guess.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Del wrote:
simonb wrote:This is, what I understand, for health reasons. On this basis, I don't see why 'banning' or 'taxing' saturated fat being that ridiculous an idea. Not that I necessarily agree with or anything but it's arguably more detrimental to peoples health than anything else at the moment. Besides alcohol I guess.
Because the way they have done it, isn't smart. Filled with errors.