Musicstack

- open
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Musicstack

Post by upekah »

Anyone ever had experience with this website? It keeps being shown right underneath Discogs when I google something.. they got plenty of stuff discogs hasn't but the site looks kinda cheap
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
buckrogers
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by buckrogers »

I use GEMM because GEMM provides a guarantee of your payment on anything you purchase from any seller, and their rating system is pretty cool. They seem to have a lot more stuff than Discogs or Musicstack too.

:P
Life is a piece of cake unless you eat it
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

buckrogers wrote:I use GEMM because GEMM provides a guarantee of your payment on anything you purchase from any seller, and their rating system is pretty cool. They seem to have a lot more stuff than Discogs or Musicstack too.

:P
thank you will check tis out
tsankip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsankip »

Musicstack is a good site! You can find some rare stuff from time to time. Gemm is nice too, but I can't stand the way it looks and how the things work there etc. Discogs is the main one for me ;)
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

tsankip wrote:Musicstack is a good site! You can find some rare stuff from time to time. Gemm is nice too, but I can't stand the way it looks and how the things work there etc. Discogs is the main one for me ;)
thank you! do you have buying experience with the sites? I mean.. they look really cheap and I have a hard time trusting them
tsankip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsankip »

Just check out the sellers feedback before you buy.